PDA

View Full Version : Sold NTSC CDTV Unit 3 For Parts

quarkx
15th August 2011, 16:52
I bought this unit about 2 or 3 years ago from Red's Retro (the thread was either here or on the .ORG) Jim had said this was a good unit and the power supply had just blown letting out the magic blue smoke (yes, I paid a mint to get this from Jim).
I have since (sept /10) replaced the power supply, but again, no power. I replaced it with what I THOUGHT was a good working power supply, but I could have been wrong, as I have no real way to test it (or time).
This is a nice, clean unit. It has a revision 2.2.1 motherboard with the extended ROM sockets. The only physical flaw is a dent on the middle of the top outer edge of the cover, and a few scratched (hey, I changed the power supply while I was out camping last year, and I killed me that it didn't make it back from the bush totally unscratched). ROM's are factory 1.1. I will also include the original power supply for this. It probably is a very simple fix. All wires from the power supply have tape with numbers on them, as I wrote a very detailed teardown diary, so I could put it all back together properly again.

Price:
This one is going to be a bit more;
$60 USD including shipping to the USA and Canada. OverSeas shipping will not be offered because of price

quarkx
4th March 2012, 20:23
Bump with price reduction.

piacc64
4th March 2012, 21:24
p&p to Italy for the lot ?

quarkx
4th March 2012, 21:26
I am currently not offering shipping overseas (as stated) but if you are really interested it would be an extra $180 because of size and weight.
Thanks

ChrisUnionNJ
5th March 2012, 00:04
:interested: And sending PM..

:coffee:

quarkx
5th March 2012, 01:53
PM Replied too
-Currently on hold for Chris.

piacc64
5th March 2012, 08:07
interest withdraw