Closed Boxed Amiga games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linzi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Wimbledon, UK
I've recently inherited a fairly large collection of Amiga games, magazines and books (as well as some hardware) which I'm looking to sell to someone who will give them a good home. It's going to take a while to sort them all out, but as a starting point here are some of the games. All of them are boxed, in perfect condition, and are complete with instructions/manuals.

(all plus P&P)
Pinball Dreams -£10
Shoot Em Up Construction Kit - £10
Frontier Elite II - Sold
Deluxe Paint IV - £10
Lemmings - Sold
Lemmings 2 The Tribes - £7.50
Christmas Lemmings - Sold
Sim City 2000 - £7.50
Shuttle - £7.50
Surf Squirrel - Sold
Breathless - £7.50
Music X v1.1 - £7.50
Page Setter III - Sold
Chess Player 2150 - £5
Scala 500 - £5
Striker - £5
Zool - £5
Turbo Challenge Lotus Esprit - £5
3D Pool - £5

If anyone is interested in any of these then please let me know.

Re: Boxed Amiga games

@Linzi

I'd like the Page Setter III please and also possibly the Surf Squirrel if it's what I think it is.

Can you let me have more details on the surf squirrel please?

PM sent for Page Setter III.

Ta, Dave G 8)

I'm interested in the Surf squirrel.

@r0jaws

I'm sure Linzi can speak for herself but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway :LOL:

I'd like the Page Setter III please and also possibly the Surf Squirrel if it's what I think it is.

Can you let me have more details on the surf squirrel please?

I've expressed interest with the Squirrel with Lindsay when she can locate it. At the moment it's only the manual and software. No hardware located yet.

I wanted this for my desktop - the other one I got off Mike is going in my towered 1200. If you're really really really desperate I'll pass on it so that you can have it.

Dave G 8)

Sorry didn't notice that,
I'm only after the manual, software and box if it's available TBH, but you plainly have first dibs.

Hey all, i might as well get in on the action. If nobody else is interested i'd like the Christmas lemmings to add to my others.
pm sent.

Mike

@davideo & rojaws, i have another squirrel i may be tempted to sell once i've finished getting my tower all set up.
It is just the squirrel adaptor, software and manual though (i.e. no box) iirc. If it's any use to either of you let me know and when i'm finished sorting my tower this weekend i'll get back to you.
Hope i'm not standing on anyone's toes here as i don't wish to hijack anyone's thread or upset anyone.

Mike

@Mike

This is going to get complicated :)

I was going to grab the Squirrel to complete my desktop 1200 just because it was there. They don't come along very often and then two arrive within a few days of each other.

If Linzi can't find the hardware then I thought I'd pass on the manual, discs and box for r0jaws. :)

@Linzi

It's beginning to sound like we're vultures - sorry we're not always like this. :)

Dave G 8)

That's ok! No problem - I'll have a hunt this weekend and see if I can find the hardware that goes with the Surf Squirrel and then come back to you guys. We can then take it from there!

:)

Linzi

Payment made for Pagesetter III

Dave G 8)

Once again, the shipping is going to cost more than the product so I need to withdraw my request for Frontier Elite II. :cry: This really was one of my favorite Amiga games.

Sorry Linzi,

Heather

Linzi gave me costs for surface mail shipping so I'm going to buy the Elite II. Payment has been sent!

Heather

Hey Linzi, Christmas Lemmings arrived today. Fantastic condition (Looks Brand New) and fantastically well wrapped.
Will leave you some feedback.

Thanks

Mike

@Linzi

Thank you - Pagesetter arrived nice and safe today.

Dave G 8)

@Linzi

Payment made for Surf Squirrel.

Apologies to r0jaws :oops:

Dave G 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom