PDA

View Full Version : Sold PicassoII graphics card (USA only)

SpeedGeek
19th August 2011, 03:08
DESCRIPTION
Used and in good working condition. No accessories or software. This is a rev 1.2 PCB. It has 2MB of 45 ns DRAM installed. It was used a couple of years in my A2000 and the last few years in my A3000. It's been a reliable and rock solid board. I have the manual in PDF format and can email it to the buyer if requested. Here is link to more info: http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/picasso2

PRICE
$85 + Shipping OR
$81.50 + Shipping via PayPal in Gift**

TERMS
Standard PayPal payment accepted*. PayPal fees included for USA buyers only. Shipping will be via USPS First class mail w/tracking unless otherwise requested. Insurance is optional. If the item does not sell here in USA I may have to make it available to international buyers! ;)
*Paypal credit card payments are non-standard! **The buyer may optionally pay via PayPal in Gift to reduce the total purchase price by $3.50.

VidChick
19th August 2011, 03:09
Hi Interested :) Sending PM im in sunny CA :D

SpeedGeek
19th August 2011, 22:11
PM replied. VidChick has requested a possible trade and/or possible Paypal in Gift to reduce the total purchase cost. (Paypal in Gift is OK with me and possible trade still under negotiation). Since this deviates from the original terms of this thread I will only agree to change the terms of this thread with Amibay's approval. (Assuming no violation of price driving rules, etc.)

So Amibay Moderators, Mega-Admins, and all-mighty GOD's of Amibay speak now (or least within the next 24 hrs) if you have any objections please! Thank you! :)

SkydivinGirl
19th August 2011, 23:05
Hi SpeedGeek,

A trade is totally up to you. Just keep all the information public in this thread in case there are any problems with the transaction. :)

Heather

SpeedGeek
20th August 2011, 13:38
OK, thanks SkydivinGirl ...and congradulations on the promotion to Level II Solder Tech! :)

DeepSpaceTrader
20th August 2011, 14:35
Interested in this . . . 2nd in line. Sending PM.

SpeedGeek
21st August 2011, 15:19
The following PM has been sent to VidChick:
** FINAL NOTICE **
Your proposed trade is canceled due to failure to respond and provide a list of items you wish to trade. You have 24 hours from the date of this PM to purchase the item or your interest is withdrawn and item goes to 2nd in line. I will waste no more time with you! :mad:

SpeedGeek
22nd August 2011, 16:37
VidChick has failed to respond and purchase item. PM sent to DeepSpaceTrader!

joekster
23rd August 2011, 02:34
Next in line...

SpeedGeek
26th August 2011, 14:25
Payment received from DeepSpaceTrader and item shipped on the same day. (8-24-11) Thanks! :)

SpeedGeek
14th September 2011, 20:46
Feedback has been received by both buyer and seller. So MODERATOR'S you may close this thread if you like! :)