Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Connecticut
REMAINING TITLES REDUCED TO $9 EACH.

All titles are new, sealed in shrink-wrap
PLEASE SEND PM IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING.

Flames of Freedom $9 -- SOLD (elsewhere)
Knights of the Sky $9 -- SOLD to rednova
Double Dragon II $9 -- SOLD to rednova
Killing Cloud $9
Conan the Cimmerian $15 -- SOLD to ravestar
Treasure Trap $15 -- SOLD (elsewhere)
Heat Wave offshore speed boat racing $12 -- SOLD (elsewhere)

Last edited:
Interested in Conan the Cimmerian

can you pleaser quote postage to Italy with "USPS Priority Mail International"? Thanks :)

Interested in Conan the Cimmerian

can you please quote postage to Italy with "USPS Priority Mail International"? Thanks :)

I think I can keep the total weight under 1-lb. if I use bubble wrap and an outer tyvek envelope. In that case:

Priority Mail to Italy: $28 (with tracking)
First Class to Italy: $12 (no tracking)

Thanks for your interest. PLEASE SEND PM to me and also declare interest here if you would like to proceed.

Payment from ravestar received. Will ship on Monday morning, unless Hurricane Irene slams us here very hard. I need the complete shipping address, please. Thanks again.

PM received from bmcphail808. Shipping quote being sent for Flames of Freedom, Treasure Trap, and Knights of the Sky.

PM received from bmcphail808. Shipping quote being sent for Flames of Freedom, Treasure Trap, and Knights of the Sky.

It has been 4 days and I have not heard anything from bmcphail808, so these titles, along with the other unsold titles, are available to anyone that may be interested.

5 of the 8 new, sealed games still available.

Last edited:
Remaining titles reduced to $9 each.

If interested in anything, declare interest here
and send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hi!

Cost to send all remaining to Spain?

Thanks

The package is over 4 lbs., thanks to Knights of the Sky and Flames of Freedom, both of which are quite heavy. Cheaper 1st Class shipping is not available for anything over 4 lbs. Priority Mail comes to $39.80 to Spain (and that's with my electronic mailing label discount). First Class would be possible if you wanted to eliminate one of the 4 games.

Hi there,

Interested in Double Dragon II (if still available and if I'm first in line). I'd like to know the shipping cost to Luxembourg for it and have a photo if possible?

PM sent :)

Hi, withdrawing interest from Double Dragon 2. Again sorry for that as it was my mistake and it doesn't bother you too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom