Closed Atari 8bit/ST peripherals + 520STFM:1MB RAM + 520STFM:2.5MB RAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da9000

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
USA
Region
San Francisco, CA
For sale a bunch of Atari STuff:

These are US models and in excellent working condition. I also have joysticks and mice.

1) Atari 1040STF (comes with mouse+joystick, NOT yellow) $120 - SOLD outside AmiBay

2) Atari 520STFM upgraded to 1MB of memory! (comes with mouse+joystick, NOT yellow) $120

3) Atari 520STFM upgraded to 2.5MB of memory via Z-RAM 3D board, which allows up to 4MB of expansion on any ST! Very very rare. (comes with mouse+joystick, NOT yellow) $200

4) Atari ST external 3.5" floppy disk drive (no power supply, untested) $50

5) Indus GT-1000 5.25" High Density drive (no power supply, untested) $150

6) Atari ST magazines $25

7) Atari software on original disks (will need to go through this to figure out what's there) $50

8.) Atari 8-bit stuff: Atari 1027 printer (no PSU?) $15 - SOLD

9) Canon BJ-10ex : one of the best printers ever! (bubble-jet, tiny, battery powered!, even has Amiga native drivers!) $100
More info: http://old.nefec.org/upm/printers/mca10ex.htm

10) For parts/fixing SC1224 monitor. Stopped showing picture one day, but sound works fine. It's probably a single part failure as there was no "blue smoke" or such. Maybe even a cold solder joint. Who knows. Yours for cost of shipping. Monitor is visible in first photo below.

S&H is whatever USPS/UPS charges from USA. Payment by Paypal (+fees) or Paypal gift (+ 0 fees)

Photos:

1040STF
IMG_4462.JPG

Last edited:
Re: FS: Atari STs

I'm interested. Would you have an STe by any chance? I'd also be curious to know what other ST items you may be looking to clear out.

Thanks,
... Steve

if you could desolder the WD1772 FD controller chip from one of the ST's (dont really want an ST just the chip)
i would buy the chip only :D

You buy all -cough- computers(?) -cough- from that line and rip off the controller chips. :whistle: :twisted:

rkauer said:
You buy all -cough- computers(?) -cough- from that line and rip off the controller chips. :whistle: :twisted:

only problem with that would be the shipping costs to the UK :run:

da9000 said:
I have a bunch of Atari STuff which I need to sell to make room.

These are US models and in excellent working condition. I also have joysticks and a couple of color monitors.

Is there any interest? If so, I'll update the thread.

You must state a price :mrgreen: :banme:

@reanimator:

Sorry, I'd rather not butcher a perfectly working vintage machine, even if it's an Atari... Let it, for another few decades, just wish it could be an Amiga ;-)

@arnljot:

Aye, aye sir! :p I was just feeling the waters, but had forgotten about this thread.

@Nathanieltolbert:

You're the first in line mate!

I haven't heard back for Da9000, does anyone know him? Are they okay? They said they would contact me on Friday to let me know what shipping is. I thought maybe they were busy and waited, but it's been two days now. I hope they're okay.

Nathan

Sorry Nathan. Been out of state and will be back mid-week. Will pm you with shipping.

Sent PM with shipping deets to Nathan. Uploaded photos of 1040STF ( can you guess the pictured game? :) )

Regrettably, due to financial constraints (I broke a tooth, and had to get it fixed) I have to withdraw my interest for the Atari 1040. I hope she goes to a good home.. I hate Murphy.

Nathan

Zoom is first in line, but I added some more parts and machines, so: bump!

Now Zoom is "the last in line" ( got the hint? ;) ), as the 1040STF has been sold.

Last edited:
Can one of the admins please change the title of this thread to:

FS: Atari 8bit/ST peripherals + 520STFM:1MB RAM + 520STFM:2.5MB RAM!

I couldn't find a way to do it myself...

Thanks!

Atari printer

Atari printer

Hi all,

Just brought a atari printer from da9000, packing was Excellent and printer was great conition. I will do business with him again!

Bobby(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom