PDA

View Full Version : Closed A4000 keyboard / mouse

maw2k
30th August 2011, 04:38
like the topic says. hope somebody have one left.

Mad_Cat_jr
31st August 2011, 22:03
like the topic says. hope somebody have one left.

I have one A4000, but sadly he's yellowed.

He can be yours for 30 euro. +P&P and paypal as gift.

Shipping to Canada will be 34,30 with track and trace (not possible without)

maw2k
31st August 2011, 22:09
damn the shipping is expensive :( more than the piece self. thanks for the offer, but i have to think about :(

Mad_Cat_jr
31st August 2011, 22:13
damn the shipping is expensive :( more than the piece self. thanks for the offer, but i have to think about :(

I know shipping is expensive, but i have one, you asked, so i offered.

:thumbsup:

orb85750
3rd September 2011, 05:05
Even from the US, shipping to Canada for an item of this weight is quite expensive. Of course, I still have the modified black CDTV keyboard that fits and works with the A4000. I have a (not-black) mouse too. PM me with offer, if you're interested.

maw2k
3rd September 2011, 06:31
as long the shipping is not more than the item self and it worth it - its fine for me. i paid also 90$ shipping for the A4k .

but e.g. for a keyboard 35EUR is a lot. the shipping from germany is 19EUR for a keyboard.

But i guess the prices in the Netherlands are different. I don't wanted to blame Mad_Cat_jr.

Laudrup
3rd September 2011, 09:37
maybe you should think about the alternative way, with Lyra II

www.vesalia.de

Mad_Cat_jr
3rd September 2011, 12:13
as long the shipping is not more than the item self and it worth it - its fine for me. i paid also 90$ shipping for the A4k .

but e.g. for a keyboard 35EUR is a lot. the shipping from germany is 19EUR for a keyboard.

But i guess the prices in the Netherlands are different. I don't wanted to blame Mad_Cat_jr.

No problemo m8, i don't feel touched :p

It's our postnl.nl who we have to blame.

http://www.postnl.nl/voorthuis/pakketten/pakket-buitenland-tracktrace/

Here you can find the prices what they ask.
Keyboard with package become over 2 kilo, not possible without Track and trace, so price become Skyhigh.

maw2k
3rd September 2011, 16:48
maybe you should think about the alternative way, with Lyra II

www.vesalia.de (http://www.vesalia.de)

yes, i have this adapter in my mind. But then in a couple of years maybe i won't get an original keyboard at all. Life is not easy :)

orb85750
4th September 2011, 01:11
Sending PM with some details.

maw2k
1st November 2011, 21:14
can be closed.