AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Montreal / QC
like the topic says. hope somebody have one left.

like the topic says. hope somebody have one left.

I have one A4000, but sadly he's yellowed.

He can be yours for €30 euro. +P&P and paypal as gift.

Shipping to Canada will be €34,30 with track and trace (not possible without)

damn the shipping is expensive :( more than the piece self. thanks for the offer, but i have to think about :(

Even from the US, shipping to Canada for an item of this weight is quite expensive. Of course, I still have the modified black CDTV keyboard that fits and works with the A4000. I have a (not-black) mouse too. PM me with offer, if you're interested.

as long the shipping is not more than the item self and it worth it - its fine for me. i paid also 90$ shipping for the A4k .

but e.g. for a keyboard 35EUR is a lot. the shipping from germany is 19EUR for a keyboard.

But i guess the prices in the Netherlands are different. I don't wanted to blame Mad_Cat_jr.

as long the shipping is not more than the item self and it worth it - its fine for me. i paid also 90$ shipping for the A4k .

but e.g. for a keyboard 35EUR is a lot. the shipping from germany is 19EUR for a keyboard.

But i guess the prices in the Netherlands are different. I don't wanted to blame Mad_Cat_jr.

No problemo m8, i don't feel touched :p

It's our postnl.nl who we have to blame.

http://www.postnl.nl/voorthuis/pakketten/pakket-buitenland-tracktrace/

Here you can find the prices what they ask.
Keyboard with package become over 2 kilo, not possible without Track and trace, so price become Skyhigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom