PDA

View Full Version : Closed GX4000 cartridge

CanonMan
30th August 2011, 11:35
Hi peeps

I'm looking for a Burnin' Rubber cartridge for an Amstrad GX4000. In fact, any cartridge would do as long as it works.

I'm happy to pay the going rate for it http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/smiley.gif

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Dave

CanonMan
8th September 2011, 12:38
Hiya

Sory to bump this thread, but I'm still looking for a Burnin' Rubber cartridge.

In fact, any cartridge would do as long as it's working. I don't mind paying! http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/cheesy.gif

Cheers,

Dave

SkydivinGirl
8th September 2011, 15:12
Hi Dave,

AmiBay's policy for bumping threads is 3 weeks before you can bump your thread unless there is a significant change to your original request or sale post. :) Changing the first post to request any cartridge is significant enough but please be sure you update the first thread so everyone knows what is going on.

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Heather

CanonMan
8th September 2011, 15:32
Hi Dave,

AmiBay's policy for bumping threads is 3 weeks before you can bump your thread unless there is a significant change to your original request or sale post. :) Changing the first post to request any cartridge is significant enough but please be sure you update the first thread so everyone knows what is going on.

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Heather

Hiya

I've amended the original post. Hope it's okay.

Cheers,

Dave

SkydivinGirl
8th September 2011, 15:36
Perfect! Good luck in your search. :)

Heather

BrooksterMax
21st September 2011, 16:12
Hiya

In fact, any cartridge would do as long as it's working. I don't mind paying! http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/cheesy.gif

Cheers,

Dave

I am just about to pick up a GX4000 boxed console with that game - but also a duplicate Burning Rubber cart seperately because it was on ebay and it had "make me an offer" - so I did!

As soon as I have the items, I am happy to pass this on to you (once tested) for the very same price I paid - I'll even provide you the link to show the item in question.

I bought the cart because I offered a low amount with the intention of redistributing it at cost back to the Amibay community.

Should have all the kit by the weekend :thumbsup:

CanonMan
21st September 2011, 22:14
Hiya

Cheers,

Dave

I am just about to pick up a GX4000 boxed console with that game - but also a duplicate Burning Rubber cart seperately because it was on ebay and it had "make me an offer" - so I did!

As soon as I have the items, I am happy to pass this on to you (once tested) for the very same price I paid - I'll even provide you the link to show the item in question.

I bought the cart because I offered a low amount with the intention of redistributing it at cost back to the Amibay community.

Should have all the kit by the weekend :thumbsup:

Oooh, sounds promising :)

How much would you like for it?

I don't suppose you've got a spare mains adaptor as well, have you? One of mine has just packed up :(

BrooksterMax
21st September 2011, 23:07
This is the link to the Burning Rubber cart I bought (Buy it now - so hope this is ok to share link mods and I want to redistribute it back to the community at cost). Got it for 3.99 posted so that is all I ask for it back.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120782558611

I've not got it yet but will test it and see it is all good when I also get my boxed mint GX 4000 too :thumbsup:

So probably over the weekend it will be ready - I'll let you know. I'll give it a bloody good clean too :) looks like it has come from the dump that one.

I don't have a PSU though sorry.

BrooksterMax
27th September 2011, 23:49
I have the cartridge and it did need a good clean :thumbsup:

Problem is, it really needs to be in the right place to work, but it does work - after much jiggling. My own Burning Rubber cart works much better than this one, the cartridge just feels a little bit loose - but it will work.

You are welcome to it for cost.

CanonMan
28th September 2011, 10:45
I have the cartridge and it did need a good clean :thumbsup:

Problem is, it really needs to be in the right place to work, but it does work - after much jiggling. My own Burning Rubber cart works much better than this one, the cartridge just feels a little bit loose - but it will work.

You are welcome to it for cost.

3.99? That's a bargain :)

I'd better send you a PM.....

BrooksterMax
29th September 2011, 15:47
Replied to PM, hope to get this cart to you :) its a little ropey but hopefully will give you something to play with :thumbsup:

BrooksterMax
3rd October 2011, 12:48
Item posted & payment received, feedback left and hope you enjoy it :thumbsup: