PDA

View Full Version : Found Amiga A1200 Memory Expansion

MikeUK
5th September 2011, 15:43
Decided after a 2 Year break my Amiga 1200 needs to come out of storage.

I am after a reasonably priced accelerator or memory expansion so I can get back to smooth WHDloading.

Thanks

Mike

Jon Hare
5th September 2011, 15:57
Pm on the way...

Tajmaster
5th September 2011, 16:11
Ahh, another user from Yorkshire! :D

Pardon me for hijacking your thread Mike but you might enjoy Yorkshire curry night on Wednesday :)

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=19406

Check out the thread above and come along if you can :thumbsup:

tbtorro
5th September 2011, 17:12
I have also have one. PM sent.

MikeUK
5th September 2011, 18:08
Ahh, another user from Yorkshire! :D

Pardon me for hijacking your thread Mike but you might enjoy Yorkshire curry night on Wednesday :)

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=19406

Check out the thread above and come along if you can :thumbsup:

Ah nooh would be up for it but unfortunately working that night let me know if there's going to be another one and I'll come.

Cheers for the offers so far keep them coming :)

thecellartroll
7th September 2011, 11:12
As you have two people offering you one, I'd be interested in the one you don't want as I am also considering a memory expansion. (Hope its OK to do that!)

MikeUK
7th September 2011, 11:17
Bought an 030 from Jon Hare and awaiting delivery.

Good luck in sourcing one thecellartroll seems to be many expensive accelerators around and little to nothing of cheap memory expansions.

Jon Hare
7th September 2011, 11:17
I think it would be better to open an own WANTED-Thread ;)

Tajmaster
7th September 2011, 12:07
Bought an 030 from Jon Hare and awaiting delivery.

Good luck in sourcing one thecellartroll seems to be many expensive accelerators around and little to nothing of cheap memory expansions.

Good one fellas :thumbsup: Thread marked as "FOUND", dont forget to leave each other feedback :)

@Mike

If you are unsure how to leave feedback, when it comes to doing it just either post here or PM a mod or VIP :thumbsup: