Sold Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466mhz SE (DVD & Firewire))

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrooksterMax

Need more time!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Had this some time now and upgraded it ( 320mb RAM and Airport Card for Wifi) but not being used so time to move on.

This is the less common and more desirable Apple Clamshell SE graphite model with 466mhz PPC processor, firewire port and DVD drive. Comes with PSU and OS 9.1 install CD (currently installed). Can upgrade OS to 10.4 Tiger because it has a firewire port.

Case is in good cosmetic condition, battery holds no charge though so machine does not remember time when switched off. Airport card will only work with encrypted networks on OS 10.3 onwards but included for should you upgrade it.

Can play DVDs - see pic playing Tess of the d'ubervilles (y)

This ibook dates back to 2001, so is some serious retro kit.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ibook/stats/ibook_se_466.html

£65 posted in the UK

Attachments

• Image(071).jpg
    Image(071).jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(072).jpg
    Image(072).jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(073).jpg
    Image(073).jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(076).jpg
    Image(076).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(078).jpg
    Image(078).jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(079).jpg
    Image(079).jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(080).jpg
    Image(080).jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Image(077).jpg
    Image(077).jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is there any chance to send this one outside UK? I live in Greece and if there is a courier service with reasonable prices then I'm surely interested on this one!

Hi - let me box it up and check the weight to see what the postage costs will be to Greece. Probably best to have this one via a tracked courier too as it is a rare ibook version (466 PPC, DVD and Firewire)

But it will add more to the price but the first £10 of Postage & Packing is already included as this is the cost for UK.

I'll let you know soon.

Oh wow, all boxed and sealed for posting and it is nearly 5kg and unfortunately Greece is one of the expensive EU areas from the UK.

Sorry, don't think this is worth even posting - est. £38 alone for economy non tracked.

Have you checked the usual cheap methods (parcelmonkey etc)? I have received packages of the same weight from UK via courier services which cost me about £20-£25!

Have you checked the usual cheap methods (parcelmonkey etc)? I have received packages of the same weight from UK via courier services which cost me about £20-£25!

Sorry mate :(

I live in a village in the middle of nowhere and go back to work on Monday so I can't stay at home for a courier collection.

I only have access to a Post Office which is why my sales for big items are only really UK sales.

Isn't it possible to arrange a courier collection at work? Or I'm asking too much? Sorry, but I'd really love to have this one! :inlove:

I know you really want this and I do want to help! I can't arrange anything through work sorry.

I have some hope here - there is a Fedex depot near here. That is going to be my best bet.

Can you PM me your address and I will get a quote from them? (y)

Ok, sorry for the delay - I weighed it all up 4.2kg and pumped all the measurements into parcel2go and the cheapest was parcelforce at £30.25 + VAT (20% in the UK) Fedex was actually much more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom