I am selling the original full set (except the HD Install Disk) of the WB 3.0
I add for free a 512MB CF Platinum

It includes:
Amiga Workbench
Locale
Amiga Fonts
Amiga Extras
Storage

I am asking € 10 + shipping costs (payment as paypal gift)
Shipping costs to Europe and the Mediterranean Area are 4.50 euros regular post (posta prioritaria) or 8.50 euros signed and tracked (posta raccomandata). Shipping in Italy is, of course, cheaper.
Other countries are a little bit more expensive, you can chek http://www.poste.it/azienda/tariffario or ask for information.
Regards,
Liviux76

PS:
I tested the floppies (I was able to copy the content of each floppy on my hard drive and to pretend a complete installation). Unfortunately I don't have the Install disk anymore so I will send you only the 5 disks that I listed above. Included with the floppies I'll send you the original folder.

Attachments

• wb1k.jpg
    wb1k.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • cf512.jpg
    cf512.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Those aren't pics of the discs but of a Kickstart ROM. :D

Still trying to sell this set...
Tested them with a "backup" install disk and they work perfectly.

I know... it's an old thread but I still have this set of disks for sale (5 original disks + original envelope)
€ 10,00 + P&P :coffee:

I include for free a 512MB CF Platinum with plastic case

Bear in mind that it works on my Ide2CF adapter as "hard drive" (I installed on it the CW GAAE) but it is not seen by my system when inserted on pcmcia2cf adapter.

So...

Original 3.0 WB with cardboard case (5 floppies) + 512MB CF with plastic case for 10 euros + P&P (payment with paypal gift or buyer pays the fees).

Attachments

• cf512.jpg
    cf512.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom