commodorejohn

Shameless recidivist
Rating - 100%
22   0   1
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
As it says, I'd like one of these to play with. Here's what I'm looking for, specifically:
  • Case: I don't have a real preference between the Aluminum and Titanium models, but I'd prefer one of the 12" models as my preferences lean very strongly towards sub-notebooks.
  • CPU: Anything >= 1 GHz. (Does anyone know how the 1GHz models with 1MB L3 cache stack up against the > 1 GHz models with no L3 cache?)
  • RAM: Either has or is upgradeable to 1+ GB. (I know some iBook G4 models had the RAM soldered to the board. It doesn't look from Wikipedia like they did that with the PowerBook models, but just so's I'm clear on this.)
  • GPU: 32+ MB.
I don't need it in new-in-box condition or anything, but I want it working and not likely to die after a year of use.

I'm not looking to pay more than $100 + S/H for this, I'd prefer something closer to $50 + S/H. Anybody have one to spare?

Ill take a look on friday when I hit my recyclers.. If he has one, Itll run about 50 bucks..

I just sold one of the 12inchers a couple weeks ago too.. Darn nice one with 2GB RAM.

Yeah...my local recycler gets some interesting desktop hardware in now and again, but never anything worthwhile for laptops :/

Okay, I've obtained one off the other 'Bay, so I'm not in need of a second.

Unless you're looking to get rid of one and want to find it a good home ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom