Not open for further replies.

TickledPink

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Anglesey
Unlikely but I was wondering if anyone here has recently broken up an old Issue One 16K Spectrum. I'm trying to repair my family's old boxed unit. Unfortunately the top part of the case is missing, including the rubber keyboard.

It has to be from an Issue One as they were a lighter colour than the later revisions.

Hiyas Tickles

when you say rubber keyboard... then say top part... this is a collection of bits...

you have top part of the chassis - this contains

the metal face plate
the rubber key mat (matrix)
the keyboard membrane

rwarp services would certainly stock the components you seek - especially since you are after the earlier 16k/48k first issue release

Aye ... it's just the rubber mat I'm looking for. I'm trying to get it back to its original state as much as I can - I have a spare membrane and case top I can use.

I'll take a look and see what they have, though. The Issue Ones had a lighter coloured mat.

Richard is pretty good at dealing with email requests, he is very community focused so if you dont see it on the web-shop, hit him up on PM.

Unfortunately the only Mats I have here are the latter issue Spectrum's (more dark Blue than Grey) =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom