ndial

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Hi all,
Well I've recently aquired a Sic!Cart for my 65XE :) but I had no clue that I needed a special cable to load roms on it... :)lol: yeah ok, you're right...)
Anyway, all I need now is an SIO2PC serial or USB cable for the 8bit Atari's.
I need only the cable with the little MC1489N (etc) chip inside, not the whole PCB based programmer.

I do know that atarimax has those stuff, but I do find them quite expensive.
I 'm looking for a hand-made (or something) version of it, so if any of you have the knowledge and precious time to build this, let me know.
(y)

Hi all,
Well I've recently aquired a Sic!Cart for my 65XE :) but I had no clue that I needed a special cable to load roms on it... :)lol: yeah ok, you're right...)
Anyway, all I need now is an SIO2PC serial or USB cable for the 8bit Atari's.
I need only the cable with the little MC1489N (etc) chip inside, not the whole PCB based programmer.

I do know that atarimax has those stuff, but I do find them quite expensive.
I 'm looking for a hand-made (or something) version of it, so if any of you have the knowledge and precious time to build this, let me know.
(y)

Check with Sloopy on AtariAge..(y)

Chris :coffee:

thanks mate.
other people from atariage indicated Sloopy too.

Yeah he's a good guy I bought a 800XL from him and he also sent a few
extra's with it a SIO2PC Serial and a cartridge to get me started on the
atari..

:coffee:

and this thread is the beginnings of what eventually became the sio2pc-usb sloopy edition mkII (aka a sio2pc-usb cable in a sio plug)...

pixelated (sometimes known as sloopy in various places ;')

I m happy with it then man! Keep up good work! By the way, both cables received are excellent and do what i wanted to do. A great gift for my little 65xe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom