PDA

View Full Version : Found Mint Amiga 500

iRetrOVolver
20th September 2011, 22:41
I recently found a mint Amiga 500+ and an Amiga 500 .. these are the ones with the rectangular case badges (same style as the A600 and A1200). Also found the second generation.

I am on the prowl for the first generation..but not a tanned or damaged one..

So the one with the original embedded :Commodore: logo on the outside and the :Commodore: key instead of the left Amiga key

So please let me know if you can sort me out here :thumbsup:

ddni
21st September 2011, 00:20
I have a good clean A500 in my store. I will check it for you.

orb85750
21st September 2011, 02:19
I have a mint A500 in storage. It's the first Amiga that I ever owned, purchased back in 1988. I think it may be what you need, but I'll have to check tomorrow.

iRetrOVolver
21st September 2011, 08:05
I have a good clean A500 in my store. I will check it for you.

I have a mint A500 in storage. It's the first Amiga that I ever owned, purchased back in 1988. I think it may be what you need, but I'll have to check tomorrow.

Feels like xmas eve now :)

Jon Hare
21st September 2011, 08:19
If none of you find something which fits to nemo's needs, I could probably help out :)

iRetrOVolver
26th September 2011, 20:46
If none of you find something which fits to nemo's needs, I could probably help out :)

Jon send me some info. Going to discuss the 1st Gen A500 he has for sale.. the 2nd Gen (sticker logo) I am still searching.

Gouldin
26th September 2011, 21:05

Jon send me some info. Going to discuss the 1st Gen A500 he has for sale.. the 2nd Gen (sticker logo) I am still searching.

Not sure what gen this is. 2 maybe? But it looks in good condition and has nice gold badge on it :)
Rev 5 board.
Hopefully soon to have a kick 3.1 and a 1mb a gnus for it. Will give the old a gnus and 1.3 with it also.

Case is pretty good, just one row of keys is yellowed, which is bizarre. 4th pic shows the odd row of keys.

Not sure if it's what you're after but thought I'd post it anyway :)

iRetrOVolver
26th September 2011, 21:28
Not sure what gen this is. 2 maybe? But it looks in good condition and has nice gold badge on it :)
Rev 5 board.
Hopefully soon to have a kick 3.1 and a 1mb a gnus for it. Will give the old a gnus and 1.3 with it also.

Case is pretty good, just one row of keys is yellowed, which is bizarre. 4th pic shows the odd row of keys.

Not sure if it's what you're after but thought I'd post it anyway :)

Cool badge ;-) .. but would take it off if i were to get this but there would be some color difference (i'd say).. also the keyboard would be replaced.. which would mean it would become too expensive :unsure:

Looking for a mint or near mint one.. so original grey tone with no yellowing or damages :roll:

Gouldin
26th September 2011, 21:36
No probs, will ask my mate if he still has his A500. Was boxed and put in the attic in 1992, hasn't been used since, so may well be mint. I'm sure he'd sell it if he still has it.

iRetrOVolver
26th September 2011, 22:33
No probs, will ask my mate if he still has his A500. Was boxed and put in the attic in 1992, hasn't been used since, so may well be mint. I'm sure he'd sell it if he still has it.

Cool :thumbsup:

Gouldin
26th September 2011, 23:16
Bad news, just been on MSN with him, most of his amiga stuff is still there, but he can't find his A500 or A3000. May have been lost in the move he did a few years ago.

Slightly better news for me though, he's offered to give me his A4000T and the rest of his kit the next time I make a trip to visit him. Which I'll most likely share most it in the recycle bin with amibay. (Lot's of big box games, zorro cards etc) :grouphug:

iRetrOVolver
26th September 2011, 23:31
Ooh.. I'll take that one then :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gouldin
26th September 2011, 23:34
lol, i'll be keeping the tower me thinks, but from what I can gather there are other amiga's lurking in his attic along with decent expansions. He used to do a lot of video editing from weddings, music vids etc so should be some good kit. They aren't going to cost me a penny so it's fair to give others help with kit they need.

iRetrOVolver
27th September 2011, 08:21
lol, i'll be keeping the tower me thinks, but from what I can gather there are other amiga's lurking in his attic along with decent expansions. He used to do a lot of video editing from weddings, music vids etc so should be some good kit. They aren't going to cost me a penny so it's fair to give others help with kit they need.

it would be selfish to jump the gun so I will be on the prowl for your post and hope to be the :ninja: of the day :D

iRetrOVolver
19th October 2011, 09:58
Still on the prowl for a mint condition A500

iRetrOVolver
2nd November 2011, 08:19
Hunting on eBay but hard to find a first series Amiga 500 (Commodore Key and embedded case Logo) in the original color.. so still looking :roll:

iRetrOVolver
11th January 2012, 00:10
Still on the prowl for a mint condition A500.. 1st gen that is.

DetpaX
11th January 2012, 22:12
i pick up some stuff tomorrow m8 and theres an amiga 500 in with it all in good nick too, ill let you know if its ok.

det

iRetrOVolver
11th January 2012, 23:44
i pick up some stuff tomorrow m8 and theres an amiga 500 in with it all in good nick too, ill let you know if its ok.

det

Thank you Det :bowdown:

iRetrOVolver
13th March 2012, 13:22

And so you did :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get home this weekend and unpack the A500 you sent :woot:

@Mods: Please close this thread!

iRetrOVolver
28th June 2014, 20:58
@Mods - just saw this was still open - can be closed.