Damo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Newport, South Wales
Hello all

I have for sale my childhood Amstrad CPC 6128. It is complete with colour monitor and everything is working perfectly. It is in excellent condition. (I wouldn’t say I had OCD as a child but I liked to keep all my toys/possessions in immaculate condition!) It has been stored in the spare room, covered in cellophane, for the last 15 years or more . The disk drive belt was changed approximately a month ago because the original one had perished and now it works without fault.

I will also throw in a Cheetah Mach II+ Joystick but some buttons can be a bit temperamental from testing everything the other day. Just to let you know!

It comes complete with the following:
2 Amsoft disks that came with it (one states “Dr Logo and Help”, the other “CP/M Plus”)
Amsoft Sorcery+
Amsoft 3D Grand Prix
Amsoft Alex Higgins World Snooker
Trailblazer
Hit-Pak including:
Scooby Do
Fighting Warrior
Antiriad
Jet Set Willy II
Split Personalities
Duet
US Gold Coin-Op Hits including:
Outrun
Road Blasters
Spy Hunter
Bionic Commando
Thunder Blade
Konami Coin-Op Hits including:
Green Beret
Mikie
Yie Ar Kung Fu
Hyper Sports
Ping Pong
One blank disk (maybe something on it but can be reused)
I may also have the original manual that came with it but I am not sure, I will look later and keep you updated.

I am looking for £100ono for the lot. I would prefer buyer to collect but I am happy to send, and take payment by Paypal as long as you agree to pay postage costs. If you would like to see pictures, please email/PM me although I will try to upload some. **PHOTOS NOW SHOWN IN POST BELOW**

Thanks for looking PLEASE NOTE NEW PRICE

Last edited:
Hi Damo & welcome to Amibay, great to have you with us.

It does indeed sound like a superb setup and although I don't wish to express interest at this point I would really love to see some pictures of this beasty....

Best Wishes & Good luck with the sale

TC :cool:

Pictures

Pictures

I have tried to upload some more pics to go with it but it said my post has to be approved by a moderator, so fingers crossed they should appear anytime.

Thanks for showing an interest!

Damo

Last edited:
@Damo

I have just approved your link, alas as you had suspected they do not work.

As an alternative you can signup to www.postimage.org (free) and with little fuss - its epically simple to use too...

New price

New price

Please note, I have dropped the price of this set up. On reflection I may have been a bit over zealous with the pricing when I first listed it! I am open to offers, please message me if interested!

Thanks

Damo

Man, this is making me go crazy! Its a really nice bundle, but, well, I want but shouldn't... Would you consider shipping without monitor to save a bob or two on the courier costs? Wales is a bit far for me to collect.

I'll be honest, I would prefer to keep it as one complete package. It seems a shame to split it when it all works so well. I think I would be left with a monitor on my hands then see!?

I'll be honest, I would prefer to keep it as one complete package. It seems a shame to split it when it all works so well. I think I would be left with a monitor on my hands then see!?
Fair do. Good luck with the sale :)

Fair do. Good luck with the sale :)

Guys you do know that if buyer wants to pay the full price but does not want the monitor the seller can place it in are recycle or just but the monitor up for sale if buyer agrees..

:coffee:

Point taken. But I would prefer it to go as a whole! Would you be willing to pay full price plus postage out of interest?

oh man i would love to have this and i live close too sadly i only have half of the money :(

If you want to bring it to a home that will love it and give it the TLC it deserves let me know I will move mountains to get this on my desk. :bowdown:

sadly my money has gone to a new PSU for the kids pc as the last one has gone to the great PSU in the sky...just my damn luck :(

amstrad cpc6128 with colour monitor

amstrad cpc6128 with colour monitor

Hi , I declare interest for both monitor and computer if you can shipping it to Greece

I am interested in your 6128 but for some reason my replies never seem to appear on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom