10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero"
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester, UK
looking for one of these, if anyone has a spare knocking about

Or if anyone has a drive I could use to do some archiving that would be just as good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am currently working on a clients laptop to try and get this paid for early:
(not to mention paying friends back for my other c64 purchase, this retro hobby is a good motivator)
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=20389

Just a thaught, once I have paid for it you could collect it, do your archiving then send on to me (I pay you for postage instead)?

Of course AmigaForever would have to be happy with you collecting it...

I am currently working on a clients laptop to try and get this paid for early:
(not to mention paying friends back for my other c64 purchase, this retro hobby is a good motivator)
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=20389

Just a thaught, once I have paid for it you could collect it, do your archiving then send on to me (I pay you for postage instead)?

Of course AmigaForever would have to be happy with you collecting it...

now that is the community spirit i keep talking about!!(y)

Hey Wolfy,

Thank you for your kind offer (y) Unfortunately the disks I have are formatted by a 1571 (1571-mode) and therefore cannot be read correctly by a 1541 :Doh:

I agree with Justin though, a great show of community spirit and is the reason I love Amibay!!

Hi,

Are you still looking for a 1571? I do have one as part of my collection and would be happy to loan it to you.

Dave

(y) Nice one Dave. Its going to be a busy month for me, so if perhaps I could get in contact and arrange something in November I can get cracking with my archiving.

Cheers once more

if you want one to keep im selling one that you could buy

Hello, I have a 1571 drive working perfectly, I can sell at a price of 120.00 euros including postage.

bye ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom