Closed CPC 464 power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one somewhere that I used to use on my 464. I'll let it go for a couple of quid + postage if you're happy with that?

I'll dig it out & photograph it for you.

Are you only wanting power or power & scart?

If you have a speccy +2a or +3 powerpack, there are alternative solutions I could help you with too.

(y)

This is the adapter I was using with my CPC464
It is a generic Delta Electronics 5v, 2A psu, with a 2.1mm tip (center +ve).

The model number is DCWP CM2 in case you wish to try source another one.

Works great on the standard 464

Requires a "kettle" style power lead (PC power pack), which I can supply, but as most people have them laying around, I wont supply unless you ask for one (it'll put postage up a tad)

PM if you're interested. I'd be looking for around £4 via paypal gift which includes uk postage.

Floppy disk photographed for size comparison.

View attachment 17560

Last edited:
that'd be awesome m8y thankyou i don't need kettle lead i have hundreds or it feels like hundreds lol
please pm me you paypal deets and i will gift you

wow missed this one,

@yorks

You can plumb this into an AT/ATX or anything with 5volts and 1.5amps or more.

I have a plug-pack over here, so when you bring Talisman over on Friday - bring your CPC and we shall plumb it up to see if yours works.... we are going to need to build a small scart cable LOL

good news I have a CRT TV in the shed!

Also I have been hitting the specs hard on these machines, and I believe we can add a further 64K of RAM buy adding a simple IC and pulling CAS1 from the Gate Arrary

im sorry jasey i dont mean to mess you about i am gonna have to go whth zettys offer my pc died this morning so im gonna need all my money to fix that
just typed all this on my mobile phone knightmare

im sorry jasey i dont mean to mess you about i am gonna have to go whth zettys offer my pc died this morning so im gonna need all my money to fix that
just typed all this on my mobile phone knightmare

Yeah, that's no problem. I have just bought something that can use this 5v supply anyway, so it's saved me trying to get another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom