Blogger
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Montreal / QC
if possible a German version included.

Hi. I think Wing Commander for CD32 is english only, and it was released only as a bundle together with Dangerous Streets on the same CD. Wing Commander never sold seperately as other games (it came as a bundle with CD32 console).

That's really a nice guide there Justin. (y)

But apparently that patch is for playing the game in a normal Amiga, not the CD32. But our member didn't make it clear about that. :)

That's really a nice guide there Justin. (y)

But apparently that patch is for playing the game in a normal Amiga, not the CD32. But our member didn't make it clear about that. :)

what i am saying is that this guide lets you install the CD32 version of Wing Commander on a normal Amiga so it must mean that the German language is on the original CD:)

On the CD32, wouldn't the game select the default language to load from the CD32 boot settings language menu? Provided the CD has extra languages on it, which it sound like this does.

I'll try it out tonight on this game.

@Gouldin that would be cool. I had a CD32 over 10 years ago with the cd incl. but I can't remember if it was German or multilingual.

Hi. I think Wing Commander for CD32 is english only, and it was released only as a bundle together with Dangerous Streets on the same CD. Wing Commander never sold seperately as other games (it came as a bundle with CD32 console).

I know, but I was thinking I don't need to mention this.

I can confirm, putting your CD32 into german makes the game run in german :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom