Sold Various Amstrad & Speccy manuals for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinners

Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Country
England
Region
North Yorkshire
The clear out begins / continues / ???

I have a few manuals / retro books I am clearing out. I thought I would try here before lumping them onto the world-wide tat-bazaar.

SOLD TO NKARYTIA
First up, a CPC 464 manual in great condition. I'm asking £4 inc uk postage
View attachment 17719

SOLD TO PHANTOM, Feedback Sent & Rec
Second, a CPC 6128 manual in very good condition. As this is a thick one, the lady at the post office will want more money to take it. :eek: It's going to be £5 inc uk postage.

SOLD TO JHawk, Feedback Sent & Rec
Mastering Machine Code on your Amstrad CPC 464 & 664. Will help with the 6128 and plus series too. I'd hardly say it'll help you master machine code, rather give a few pointers to memory locations, a bit of Z80 asm, and some basic listings. Great condition. £3 inc uk postage.

Black Plus 2 Manual (1) Good condition. £3 all in for the uk
View attachment 17722

SOLD TO HALKX
Black Plus 2 Manual (2) A bit better condition. £3 all in for the uk.
View attachment 17723

SOLD TO HALKX
Black Plus 3 manual. The cover looks disappointing, but the rest is good. £3 all in for the Brits.
View attachment 17724

Step-by-step Programming - ZX Spectrum+. Basically, a very basic book teaching you how to do basic things in the basic language. On a speccy+. £3
View attachment 17725

Finally, a speccy basic programming manual. It's in fairly good condition, only the back cover starting to fray away from the spiral binding. Again, £3 all in.
View attachment 17726

Ignore the previous Finally. A couple more books that I have just stumbled across.

SOLD TO PHANTOM, Feedback Sent & Rec
100 Programs for the Amstrad CPC 464/664/6128 (ISBN 0136350046)
Basic programs for the CPC. Teaches simple file io, keyboard control, graphics and a few algorithm implementations in CPC basic. Great condition. £3 all in for UK.

SOLD TO HALKX
Amstrad 464/6128 Plus user manual. A bit yellowed, a bit used, but all there, and better than most I have seen. A thicky, so £5 posted.
View attachment 17785

As there are many, many other countries, I haven't quoted prices for all. If you want something, just declare an interest and ask for shipping. I'll get back to you when I get back home.

Payment preferred by pay-pal gift, or add another 40p to roughly cover paypal fees.

Now, some crappy t&cs. I need to clear out a lot of stuff because I am moving house. The schedule is fairly tight, so I need rid. I'll leave this sale active until Sat 15 Oct, then it's the global junk emporium for them.

(y)

Last edited:
Interested in Amstrad CPC 6128 Manual. How's the shipping to Greece.

Perfect my friend. I was searching for this manual a couple of years now. :D

PM sent.

That's right. Payment sent to Jason for Amstrad CPC 6128 User Instructions book.

Thanks mate. (y)

I am interested in this one

Mastering Machine Code on your Amstrad CPC 464 & 664. Will help with the 6128 and plus series too. I'd hardly say it'll help you master machine code, rather give a few pointers to memory locations, a bit of Z80 asm, and some basic listings. Great condition. £3 inc uk postage.

If it is still available =)

Would you know where I might find a ROM reference manual?

I am interested in this one

If it is still available =)
2nd in line

Would you know where I might find a ROM reference manual?
Yes... well, sort of.

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 ----------

Payment received from JHawk for the Machine code book. Cheers :)

(y)

JHawk is my Nemisis!:blased:

LOL, congrats guys =)

JHawk is my Nemisis!:blased:

Wow, I don't think I've been anybody's nemesis before! :huh:
Sorry to deprive you of something I'm sure you would have enjoyed, Zetr0.

I would be happy to lend it to you, or scan the most delicious pages for you.

Had a look on *bay, and there's a book 'Mastering Machine Code On Your Amstrad' on as buy now. Not as cheap though. Not sure it's the same one, but the ISBN is 0907563910.

EDIT: It's not the same one: http://cpcwiki.eu/index.php/Mastering_Machine_Code_on_your_Amstrad

JHawk

@JHawk

lol, no worries I am just teasing =)

I think I have a pdf of the book, but its one of them tactile things - or perhaps its the way I can absorbe knowledge from carbon - as opposed to light

Its no matter, amazon and fleabay will be hit later (pending pocket money) - what really interests me is the ROM calls, thus I can start porting things to and from the spectrum world.... like hardware driver(s), software etc.

@JHawk

lol, no worries I am just teasing =)

Of course! :)

I think I have a pdf of the book, but its one of them tactile things - or perhaps its the way I can absorbe knowledge from carbon - as opposed to light

Its no matter, amazon and fleabay will be hit later (pending pocket money) - what really interests me is the ROM calls, thus I can start porting things to and from the spectrum world.... like hardware driver(s), software etc.

Yes, PDFs/eBooks are like emulated hardware - sometimes more convenient but not the same.

I found the second half of that book here:

http://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/Master_Machine_Code_on_your_Amstrad_CPC_464_&_664

It doesn't look like it gets much into ROM calls.

Good luck finding the info you're after.

John

That book is tempting. :)

Interested in 100 Programs for the Amstrad CPC 464/664/6128 book.

How much the total will be? You know where. :D

That book is tempting. :)

Interested in 100 Programs for the Amstrad CPC 464/664/6128 book.

How much the total will be? You know where. :D

Hi Ph,

It'll be £5, mainly because of the weight. (It is borderline £3.16 and £3.71)

Same deets if you want to proceed?

Cheers,

J

Payment sent to Jason for the 100 Programs for the Amstrad CPC 464/664/6128 book.

Thanks again mate. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom