Closed Micronik Infinitiv 1200 tower extension bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for the Micronik / Power Computing Power Tower itself, or a component for it? I have a brand new Power Tower, manual, all included connectivity, 3.5" floppy drive, 3 x 5 bays, etc.

If you're looking for an original tower (picked up as part of an amiga mail order liquidation), I think I have what you're looking for. Thanks--

If the original poster is not looking for the whole tower, then I am definitely interested! I have many components to build the system and have been waiting for someone in North America to have a case for sale!

I'm looking for only the component as I already have the tower. There is Mediator busboard and accelerator board in to it and it would be nice to fit the hood too.

how many for all parts ?

how many for all parts ?

Are you looking for the Micronik / Power Computing Power Tower itself, or a component for it? I have a brand new Power Tower, manual, all included connectivity, 3.5" floppy drive, 3 x 5 bays, etc.

If you're looking for an original tower (picked up as part of an amiga mail order liquidation), I think I have what you're looking for. Thanks--

hello

can you tell me how many with transport for each peace of micronik tower ?

thanks

brezitiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom