Closed 300w at psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

does anyone have an AT PSU around the 300W mark in good working order?

cheers, Justin

Is AT the one with P8/P9 connectors or P6 or something?

Anyway, let me have a loooook in my box :whistle:

yarp the p8 and p9 jobber:)

I've got a 250w one mate, in fact I have two but I need to keep one as spare for my A4000T :)

Hit me up on PM if it's any good for you, can't test it though as my A4000T Motherboard is heading off to Hikey for Caps to be replaced.

I can sort out another little parcel for you, just let me know if there's anything else you need. ;)

Steve.

yarp the p8 and p9 jobber:)

I've got a 250w one mate, in fact I have two but I need to keep one as spare for my A4000T :)

Hit me up on PM if it's any good for you, can't test it though as my A4000T Motherboard is heading off to Hikey for Caps to be replaced.

I can sort out another little parcel for you, just let me know if there's anything else you need. ;)

Steve.

PM'ing away(y)

Just for info Justin i used to run a full mediator setup with Apollo @80mhz on a 200 watt AT supply so 250 watt will be plenty of juice.

Indeed, my A4000 Elbox Tower ran on a 200w PSU :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Nah i didn't mate, i will scoot on over and have a nose. :D

BTW it used to be Steves adapter.....it's at hme in your setup :LOL:

I've been messing with my tower i got off Steve, added a SubwayUSB....pretty good piece of kit!
Hanging out for the Indy mk2 then she's complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom