orb85750

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Connecticut
I have various 1084 monitors. I'd like to hook one of them up to my C128D so that I can use 80-column mode. Please send a PM to me if you have an RGBi cable for sale.

I have various 1084 monitors. I'd like to hook one of them up to my C128D so that I can use 80-column mode. Please send a PM to me if you have an RGBi cable for sale.

I have 6 pcs of them ( i think)
check my topic about serveral leads commodore?, if you need any.

Are you looking for the square 9-pin to square 9-pin cable or the square 9-pin to the round cable?

Heather

I now believe that I have a DB9/DB9 serial cable in storage. I have not found it yet (!) but if it's appropriate to close this thread at this time, I will not complain. Thanks.

I now believe that I have a DB9/DB9 serial cable in storage. I have not found it yet (!) but if it's appropriate to close this thread at this time, I will not complain. Thanks.

What i found on the internet is that you need the Din8 to DB9 lead.

Let us know which solution will work, so other users will be helped in similar situation using the search form..

Cheers,
Oge

Let us know which solution will work, so other users will be helped in similar situation using the search form..

Cheers,
Oge

It's simply a matter of which model 1080/1084/1902 monitor you have. At the monitor connection, some require a DIN and others require a DB9 (some male, some female).

Cheers,
Oge

It's simply a matter of which model 1080/1084/1902 monitor you have. At the monitor connection, some require a DIN and others require a DB9 (some male, some female).

But which one you need?

Please close this thread. I have something that will work with one of my 1084 models. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom