Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I'm looking for either:

2x 512MB PC3200 DDR (400MHz) Ram

or

2x 1GB PC3200 DDR (400MHz) Ram

I'm fixing a system ready to donate it to charity and the existing ram is faulty when I tested it, and so need some replacement ram to give the system at least 1GB total from 2 sticks.

They also need to be a matched pair/same make so they will run dual channel.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :)

Hi Harrison,

Does it have to be a PC3200 set? I've got a matching pair of KVR266X64C2/512 2.5V sticks which you can have for shipping cost.

It happens I upgraded one of my PC's the other day to 2 x 1GB, so the 2 x 512MB ones are obsolete.

Is the PC2100 ram? Sadly yes. It would run with PC2700 333MHz ram as a minimum, but I would prefer PC3200 400MHz ram as the CPU is an Athlon XP 3000+ Barton with a 400MHz FSB.

Thanks for the offer though. It is much appreciated.

I know I have some 1gb 3200 sticks, but I don't remember if they're in use. Will check :)

That would be great if you could. Look forward to hearing back from you. :)

I'll check my junk pile when I get in this evening, you never know!

I have a Geil 1GB DDR400 stick you can have for free.

The Dual Channel never made difference to performance anyways :)

Sorry, only got one spare 1gb stick, but have 2 x 512mb sticks. The 512mb sticks are not same brand, but run dual channel just fine.

Or you could combine the 1gb stick with Gouldin's Geil :)

In either case, they're yours if you want them.

512mbpc2-4200u-4444-11 at recycle bin terms, 2 pieces. Postage should be cheap in envelope or maybe two.

I have!

Elixer
M2Y51264DS88C1G-ST
512MB DDR-400MHz-CL3
PC3200U-30331

I will send you a PM.

Sorry, only got one spare 1gb stick, but have 2 x 512mb sticks. The 512mb sticks are not same brand, but run dual channel just fine.

Can I take you both up on those offers. Combining the 2 1GBs sticks would be brilliant. Plus if I can have the 2 512MB sticks as well those would be useful for another PC I have here that could then also be resurrected for donation.

Thanks guys. :)

Please PM me with the postage and paypal addresses. (y)

Can I take you both up on those offers. Combining the 2 1GBs sticks would be brilliant. Plus if I can have the 2 512MB sticks as well those would be useful for another PC I have here that could then also be resurrected for donation.

Thanks guys. :)

Please PM me with the postage and paypal addresses. (y)

Jarp, no problem. Just pm your postage addy, and I'll stuff them in a bubbly and throw them at the mailman. I'll swap out the postage for a couple of 1.5l empty soda bottles :D

Just pm me addy mate, don't worry about postafe costs :)

Its going to a good cause afterall.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Alas, all I could find was a single stick of 256MB PC3200 and an unmatched pair of 512MB PC2700s :(

Just to update and close this thread. Ram was gratefully received from both members. Worked perfectly and the PCs are now in the hands of some happy new owners.

Thanks again for the ram guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom