In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I'm looking for any manuals or user guides probably about A4000T. Even PDFs will do the job. Anyone?

Thanks.

I'm looking for any manuals or user guides probably about A4000T. Even PDFs will do the job. Anyone?

Thanks.

Hmm, I can see if I have mine, maybe I can scan them for you if they don't exist in the wild :whistle:

Steve.

Hey Steve, any news? :)

Hi Mate,

Not had time to dig out the box yet :(

Will try to do it over the weekend for you, in the mean time if anyone else can help please feel free to offer your services :coffee:

Steve.

Hi!

I found those manuals, I'm a little bit adverse to scanning them though as they are new and unread, I don't really want to bend back the spine. I could scan the A4000T Manual but I would want to do it carefully without folding it right back flat, but it might not scan very well.

What do you think?

IMG_2145.jpg

That would be grateful Steve. Just scan 2-3 pages to check if everything is ok. I don't want those manuals to get any damaged because of scanning purposes either. :)

At least can anyone tell me how you can close the tower-lid when it's opened? Pfff, that's really a crap case F$#^&@#%.... :p

Steve any news my friend?

I'm currently searching for POWER SW. I've found POWER LED, HDD LED, RESET SW, but where exactly is POWER SW on the motherboard?

Never mind, found it (and it's not on the motherboard). :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom