PDA

View Full Version : Closed STe, STf and a MSTE

FonZ
25th October 2011, 11:52
1040STe - Looks good, got 4mb RAM, working properly, machine hadn't even been opened before I stuck the 4mb RAM in 2 years ago = 40,-

1040STf - Looks good, working properly = 10,-

Mega STe - Looks proper, QWERTY keyboard, 4mb RAM, TOS2.06, VGA cable, NO HD and NO HD connection board = 80,-

Prices in euro ex shipping

JackTorrance
25th October 2011, 13:17
I am declaring interest in the 1040STf machine, will PM about shipping cost to Russia

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

Shifting interest to 1040STe machine, PM on the way..

amigean
25th October 2011, 13:51
Interested in the Mega STE, subject to a picture of the keyboard and affordability of shipping to the UK.

Does it come with a mouse?

UberFreak
25th October 2011, 14:52
Second in line for the 1040STe please

FonZ
25th October 2011, 14:52
Replied to Jack, currently working out the details.

As for the MSTE, got the keyboard at my mother in law, so you'll have to wait a day or so for that one. Mouse, hmm, I think I still have a few. I used it with an Eiffel, but that's currently in use. UK mainland is 25,- euro, Islands is 31,-. I'll get back to you on the mouse keyboard thing.

thgill
25th October 2011, 15:50
I would like to be third in line for the STe and I am also interested in the STf as well.

---------- Post added at 10:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

Sadly withdrawing interest in both machines due to shipping cost.

:(

FonZ
25th October 2011, 15:50
First off, thanks for the interest off course, appreciate it!

Here's a link with postage costs for anyone interested:

http://www.postnl.nl/voorthuis/brieven/tarieven/Pakketten/

A packaged machine is around 6kg, depending on type and packaging material.

As far as I can still find mice I'll include those. I'll put a disk in the floppy drive to block the head and if there are RAM strips I'll take those out and package them seperate and tape that to the packaged machine before it goes into the box.

Hope that helps!

ps. All PM answered I guess :thumbsup:

@ THGill

I fully understand! These new rates are way too high imo, but unfortunately I'm in a rural area and there's no competition whatsoever so I'm forced to use 'em.

halkx
25th October 2011, 16:14
Interested in the ste and mega ste...let's hope that it gets to me that is...I don't know the exact line of interest though...

JackTorrance
25th October 2011, 22:09
Interest withdrawn due to high shipping cost :(

FonZ
25th October 2011, 22:14
A darn shame idd. I hope you do find one soon!

And to keep things going; UberFreak is the next runner up for the STe if I'm not mistaken, so I'll send a PM.

Stay tuned!

Amiga Forever
25th October 2011, 22:26
I think so Amusing when people declaring interest when they KNEW the shipping Cost would be HIGH! :roll:

But I dont blame ya for trying ;):thumbsup:

halkx
28th October 2011, 12:43
any update on the status of who is first in line for the ste and mega ste??

Michael

FonZ
28th October 2011, 15:14
Amigean is first in line for the MSTe, you're second and you're first in line for the STe. The hold up is a pic of the keyboard of the MSTe.

So, I just came back from my mother in law where I picked up the keyboard. Its the original keyboard (QWERTY), but the caps are off since I cleaned those (I received an Eiffel in the meantime and didn't feel like re-assembling it). So basically the keyboard is in tip top condition, once it's assembled. :thumbsup:

I'll assemble it this weekend, grab the mice and make some pics and then we can proceed. If Amigean doesn't mind seeing a bag of caps and an empty keyboard we could make it happen sooner, but that's not up to me.

Regards,
Fonz

halkx
28th October 2011, 15:41
ok m8, thanks

I will be waiting for amigean's decision on this...*fingers crossed

halkx
30th October 2011, 11:56
any new updates??

FonZ
2nd November 2011, 23:37
Apologies on my part. Our latest addition to the family was very sick and since she's only 3 months old at current she could do nothing else but cry for :help:

Got all the caps back on, springs, rubber, the works. As you can see from the image, the cleaning of the caps wasn't as 'equal' to all of them, so some are still looking somewhat grungy.

See attachment. I'll give Amigean a shout!

Regards,
Fons

amigean
3rd November 2011, 11:55
thank you for this Fonz!

On the basis of the keyboard picture I have decided to pass - I wouldn't have the guts to retrobright it and have a strong personal aversion to yellowed plastics.

Still a fantastic machine so I'm sure you'll get a quick sale - best of luck.

FonZ
3rd November 2011, 12:05
That's all good.

Idd the keyboard isn't in the same condition the machine is in and even an extensive soak in a mild solution didn't do the job. Retrobriting it is if you want to have it in the same condition!

Well Halkx, you've had your fingers crossed and that has actually worked! :D

thgill
3rd November 2011, 17:00
I passed on it before, but I would like to re-express interest in the STe if its still available since these rarely show up in the US. Unsure who all currently has interest in it.

JackTorrance
3rd November 2011, 17:07
I am expressing interest in 1040STe, too (this time I am fine with shipping costs) :)

halkx
3rd November 2011, 19:48
pm sent...:thumbsup:

FonZ
4th November 2011, 19:05
PM received, answered etc. Payment received,

soooooo, the MSTE and the STe are gone guys! And since no one expressed their interest in the the STf, I might even try to cram that into the box as well, if the weight let's me.

Thanks for all your input and I'll be on the look-out for some STe's the next time I'll go hunting!! :thumbsup:

So, not fully closed, but almost :D

highlandcattle
4th November 2011, 23:29
Hi how much would shipping be for the STF? Declaring interest with this question ;)

highlandcattle
26th November 2011, 23:19
Recieved!