morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
Is there anyone on here in the uk that could fix my +3's sound ?

I am not very good with a soldering iron and i will honest with my 3 kids running about I would be too scared in them hurting themself and then the wife kicking my ass.

My +3 has the +3e roms in and the drive dont work right I even changed the drive belt and it still didint work so i disconnected it and i have an external linked to it instead.

I hope someone on her can and i dont mind paying for the components and your time plus postage.

thanks

yeah i saw that but it still needs a solder job sadly.

Hi mate .. ;)
Better than fix the sound ....
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/showthread.php?p=564040#post564040
see?? :p Stereo sound!! Wowwwww (y)
I hope that this stuff helps you :D
Regards
Pedro

That's an interesting bit of kit! I know the Amstrad CPC range don't suffer from the bad AY Sound, and they already have stereo (which is worthless, but is there nether the less!). I wonder if this will improve the sound quality by skipping the Amstrad's internal (and noisy) amp circuits?

I wouldn't go for stereo on the +3 though. Most music sounds strange on the CPC when played back through stereo speakers, with half the tune from the left, the rest from the right... :nuts:

it was all down to being sloppy they didnt really needed to chenge it but for some reason they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom