Prometheus question

Re: Prometheus question

:thanks: , now i might try out this, price is not bad, so what the heck, i'll give it a try.

What is ur plan? :) :popcorn:

arnljot said:
What is ur plan? :) :popcorn:

:drinkin: , well, i have had this prometheus w/voodoo3 and ethernet card, for a long time, so i thought it would be nice to see it in action. Came up when digging up my goods from our storage :D Next project is to build a new A4000D(T), it means a good bye to the old Micronik Tower, beacause it will be some PC tower again, so this might be a part of it. Or i'll just put it in to my A4000D, at least i'm going to test it there first, T project is going be harder this time, so it's going to take more time.

Just felt i have to start something again ;) Oh, wait, we are talking about amigas, there is always something to do :blink:

:drinkin: (They have absinthe in Prague) :pint:

Now, you do have a propper camera and the sense to document it as you go ahead? :popcorn:

Yes, that's what i have been thinking about too, might help others, who are about to do the same. Lack of a proper camera (had plenty of :beer: though) was my mistake with the previous A4000T AKASA project :shrug:

:popcorn: :beer: :pint: :popcorn:

Ignore me fellas. I smelt the beer, popcorn and A4K's with PCI.
Just wanted to join in! :mrgreen:

Kin

Perhaps i should use :beer: cans, instead of the pc tower, after all this :drinkin: there should be enough material.... :blink:

So I gather it's something like this that you're trying to pull off?

matayplay.PNG

Sizes, dimensions, ratios - it's all foobar on this one. It's just to quicly communicate.

Yes, just like with your alternative 2, missing one zorro slot, but giving two pci's when done with basic A4000D, same thing with a tower conversion. If alternative 1 used, then i must leave A4000D open.

Yes, the reason I asked was that I thought the akasa tower was extra wide:)

Actually, akasa is extra wide :) But next tower won't be based on akasa, but surely it will be a big box for A4000D. A4000T wihich is built in akasa box, stays in the way i've built it. Things can change a bit if, i decide to go with Mediator, i have not any yet, but who knows if i find one. Work keeps me busy enough at the moment, it is just thinking about possibilities.

Hey, Kin, i thought it was sold ages ago :D I'll seek to it as soon as i can, i'm interested :) On the road atm. for the next two weeks.

No worries m8 & travel safely! (y)

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom