Closed Spectrum 128k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

is that the 128K spectrum with the heatsink fins on the side (aka Toastrack model)?

If so, I'm pretty certain that I have one in the loft.

I'll dig it out over the weekend and check that it works and get back to you

Grezm

i have a 128k +2 with a few games and a cheeta joystic. boxed (well if you call the condition of the box boxed lol its pretty tatty)
also has the users manual and one of those do das you plug in the back. that can accept what looks like a jjoystic and has a 3 position switch on it.
comes with a power thingytoo says 9vdc in at the back opf the spectrum.

seems to work ok. loaded up a couple of games and it seemed fine.

Dont know to much about the things but i will wait and see what happens between you and the Above poster 1st.

i was about to advertize it but saw this. I will probably go on to addd the advert any way as there is already some one offering you 1.

i have a 128k +2 with a few games and a cheeta joystic. boxed (well if you call the condition of the box boxed lol its pretty tatty)
also has the users manual and one of those do das you plug in the back. that can accept what looks like a jjoystic and has a 3 position switch on it.
comes with a power thingytoo says 9vdc in at the back opf the spectrum.

seems to work ok. loaded up a couple of games and it seemed fine.

Dont know to much about the things but i will wait and see what happens between you and the Above poster 1st.

i was about to advertize it but saw this. I will probably go on to addd the advert any way as there is already some one offering you 1.

May I point out your +2 is a grey model which is a 128k cased with a tape recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom