Closed Spectrum 128k +2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShambleS1980

Softmodder/Tsoper/Repairer of old xboxes.
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
i dont know much about these things. But this is a 128k +2
Comes with 15 tapes. Although im not sure that the one in ian bothatms cricket is actualy ian bothams cricket and, one of the games is miising its inlay card.
it also has its likkle users manual book.
Has its power supply and a coaxial arial. not the RGB one. And a cheeta joy stick. also some other do dah that plugs in the back.

It comes boxed but both boxes and the ploystiring thingy that goes in the box are considerably worse for ware. The joysticks box is the same relitive condition.
it says 9v dc where you plug the power in i think thats a signifigant point but not sure about it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres whats on the tapes
1. Wizzball head over heels, and arkanoid cobra
2. Crazy Gold
3. Jet Set Willy
4. Alien Destroyer
5. Treasure Island
6. (un sure whats on this one, its in the ianbotham case but i dont think its ina botham)
7.Disco dan
8. Sky Fox
9. Punchy
10. International karate +
11.Judo uchi mata
12. Run for gold
13. Empire fights back
14. Future bike Simulator
15.Kickstart 2

I was hoping to get like £30 + postage for it. i hope thats not expensive feel free to make an offer.
I have also advertized it on feebay though,

Last edited:
How bad is the postage to Brazil? You can cut off the power kettle plug or even sack the entire PSU off the package to alleviate weight enough to keep the package under 2kg (limit of international posting).

Must be a traceable parcel.

How bad is the postage to Brazil? You can cut off the power kettle plug or even sack the entire PSU off the package to alleviate weight enough to keep the package under 2kg (limit of international posting).

Must be a traceable parcel.

il check. but i think it will be horrible..

I will edit this post in a couple of minutes

ok well parcels2go say £75.05 And thats without me wrapping it up
I know theres a better international shipping company But i cant remember the name

Last edited:
Just checked the Royal Mail website, mainly out of curiosity (because I am a nosey sod!).

If you could get the weight down below 2kg, they will take it to Brazil for less than £30, with delivery confirmation using Airsure Small Packets...

The big IF though is can you get it lower than 2kg :)

Royal Mail Postage Calculator

Just checked the Royal Mail website, mainly out of curiosity (because I am a nosey sod!).

If you could get the weight down below 2kg, they will take it to Brazil for less than £30, with delivery confirmation using Airsure Small Packets...

The big IF though is can you get it lower than 2kg :)

Royal Mail Postage Calculator

I really doubt that i can get it lower than 2kg lol.. I will check though..

Declaring interest (2nd in line) if rkauer doesn't want it. Oh, and of course assuming that postage to Greece is somehow cheaper than postage to Brasil! :cool:

Up to £60, OK. £105 is too rich for my blood, sorry.

How about sending the goods in two separated boxes (games & PSU / Spectrum)? Does it sound feasible?

il check in to that too..
its just everything is expensive to send to america its about 7x more expensive than to send in the uk on avarage (any thing resonably large) even the eu is about 3x more expensive than sending it within the uk.

That's normal, my friend. If you want to go really mad, check the Brazilian Post!

They charge 3x over what European posts wants for a parcel in the other direction.

I cant get the postage costs low enough :(

Im sorry.
-----

greece Is about £35 but i had to put a random address in the box. So it could be more less or the same.
i would need a more accurate address to give you a correct price.
That would be sent with parcel force 3days. I couldnt find any cheaper options.

all this sending outside the uk stuff is expensive.

Some one in the check republick hit buy it now on ebay,
he has sent me a full ammount invoice request, so i have to send him the price with postage. he will probably end up buying it though,

I will update the post as needed

Hi, im interested in the ZX Spectrum+2, let me know the postage to HX27QN if its still available thanks DJ

it sold to some guy in the czeck republic.
Dhl pick it up monday.

postage was crazy but the guy wanted it so off it goes.
I lost out £4.15 some where though makes no sence to me..
His payment says was the correct ammount and then the postage was the corect ammount but my pay pal balance is £4.15 lighter than it should be..
may not sound lime much but to a skinflint like me its a whole bunch :(

wonder if it was a conversion cost or something. or it could possibly have been an invoice cost because i had to send an invoice with the new postage cost. I assumed that that would have been coverd with the feebay fees though, But having said that What would they include for the cost you have agreed to pay when they could tack on extras when its to late to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom