PDA

View Full Version : Closed Sinclair QL for my father

ami_junki
8th November 2011, 03:06
I am on the look out for a Sinclair QL, in hopefully working condition with the psu and some bits of software if possible. My father recently turned 70 and he was reminiscing about Sinclair QL, I would like to give him as a xmas present a Sinclair QL, I have been looking on eBay but a lot of them are out of my price range, so I thought I would ask if there is anyone willing to sell one for a reasonable price so I could give my father another chance to play around with a QL again.

merlinkv
28th November 2011, 12:11
Hi mate :)

You have a PM.

I am on the look out for a Sinclair QL, in hopefully working condition with the psu and some bits of software if possible. My father recently turned 70 and he was reminiscing about Sinclair QL, I would like to give him as a xmas present a Sinclair QL, I have been looking on eBay but a lot of them are out of my price range, so I thought I would ask if there is anyone willing to sell one for a reasonable price so I could give my father another chance to play around with a QL again.

chiark
28th November 2011, 12:15
Sinclair QL for your father? Is this a swap? :D

merlinkv
28th November 2011, 12:36
Sinclair QL for your father? Is this a swap? :D

Oh, my God!!! :Doh: ........... :D

@ami_junki

Sorry mate, just jocking.

rwap
11th March 2012, 15:13
Did you get a Sinclair QL in the end - I always have some good quality ones (both boxed and unboxed) listed on sellmyretro.com.