PDA

View Full Version : Closed Sinclair +3

tbtorro
8th November 2011, 16:09
Looking for a Sinclair +3 boxed, complete in VGC to mint condition.
Also interested in Spectrum 128 boxed mint.

Alternatively would also consider unboxed units in good condition.

Please send offers via PM.

Zetr0
8th November 2011, 16:57
my friend I maybe able to help you with this, I have a+3e here, Poly inserts and good condition inner box.

I have refurbished the 3" drive (new drive belt and head clean), replaced the Amstrad Roms with Spectrum +3e ROM's and have reconditioned the PSU.

Setup is in great condition, I have a Joystick I could bundle, alas my friend I dont have any manuals for it.

My plan was to bundle this up with one of the new +3e IDE adapters and 512MB card - all configured.

If this interests I shall take some pics for you =) I am sure we can sort something out my friend =)

tbtorro
8th November 2011, 17:06
Well, I perhaps could go without the manuals if the machine+box is in good shape.. Sending PM.

my friend I maybe able to help you with this, I have a+3e here, Poly inserts and good condition inner box.

I have refurbished the 3" drive (new drive belt and head clean), replaced the Amstrad Roms with Spectrum +3e ROM's and have reconditioned the PSU.

Setup is in great condition, I have a Joystick I could bundle, alas my friend I dont have any manuals for it.

My plan was to bundle this up with one of the new +3e IDE adapters and 512MB card - all configured.

If this interests I shall take some pics for you =) I am sure we can sort something out my friend =)

tbtorro
21st November 2011, 01:02
Would also consider a Spectrum 128 unit

tbtorro
12th December 2011, 00:50
Still looking..

Zetr0
12th December 2011, 11:13
@tbtero

sorry my friend, I have missed some messages - I have some pictures for you to consider

I am now uploading them

tbtorro
5th January 2012, 00:01
Ok seems Zetr0 is still distracted with something else (insert gentle grudge here) I'm still looking..

davideo
5th January 2012, 00:03
Ok seems Zetr0 is still distracted with something else (insert gentle grudge here) I'm still looking..

I think you mean 'nudge' not 'grudge' :D

Dave G :cool:

tbtorro
5th January 2012, 00:19

I think you mean 'nudge' not 'grudge' :D

Actually I did mean gentle grudge (as an oxymoron :lol:) but I might as well insert a nudge too :whistleblower:

davideo
5th January 2012, 00:25
Actually I did mean gentle grudge (as an oxymoron :lol:) but I might as well insert a nudge too :whistleblower:

:lol:

tbtorro
1st March 2012, 01:03
No longer looking - bought one from Chinners. Thread can be closed.