Region
Oslo
Title is pretty descriptive isn't it?

And in case it's not, then I have to draw you a picture:
wtbpciplate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB: VGA DSUB Backplate for Zorro/PCI

I will have a route round in a box or two Ar9 PM me your deets buddy :)

Deets pm'ed :)

Did you find any Z?

bare with me chap.... very busy atm!

BUMP

Not too soon I hope?

BUMP

Anyone?

I'll have a look through my boxes of bits... I know I've got some blanking plates... I also have a few old cards with such things still attached and I'm not averse to splitting the plate in most cases...

Give me a little time to find the various collections, I'm sure there'll be something close to what you want.

Teh ones I've found so far are not right, unless you want a blank so that you can drill your own cut-out... I'm still looking for a box of old cards, but they might have been chucked a while ago (not even I keep everything for ever).

Close this thread - I think...

I'm going to dremmel it, I think.

Also, this can be our "and our apologies to Matt Damon, sadly there was no time for him today".

He PM'ed me asking to re-open the thread as he found a possible solution for your problem.

will have a look

will have a look

most of the ones i've got are probably in the middle, where you drawed arnjlot. Not ok? I think most of the cards have them right in the center, where it is most logic, have a couple of dumpster not pci, with tv out etc.. might be one have a look tommorrow since they are not in a lighted place.

Why don't you just go to the dumbster?:D

If you succeed in Dremel that...:bowdown:

@rkauer, I know - he PM'ed me. I just wanted to have a little fun and confuse you MODS :) :LOL:

@jvdbossc, I dunno if such a thing would work. The one I have where it says bad crashes with the Mediators power connector. After Kin has showed me his magic plate, I'll let this thread know :)

This needs two holes drilling for a VGA port & you should be good to go m8y. Any good for ya?

The measurement from the underside of the bracket to the first edge of the hole is 30mm & the hole is 20mm.

Kin

Attachments

• DSC01477.jpg
    DSC01477.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
looked

looked

the ones with other outputs have there connector on the bad position. so can't help

@kin

When I come home I'll meassure the CVPPC connector and see if it'll fit your 20mm hole :)

No need to m8. Your CVPPC Port is a standard VGA 15 pin port as found on most VGA cards. The bracket just needs 2 holes for the securing Castle Nuts & you should be good to go. (y)

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom