PDA

View Full Version : Found Blizzard 1260

phiwer
19th November 2011, 11:52
I'm looking for a Blizzard 1260.

PM me for price. ;)

phiwer
20th November 2011, 14:53
Found what I was looking for. Please change title to Found. :)

johnim
20th November 2011, 15:08
found on here or else where

phiwer
20th November 2011, 15:29
Here.

Blankstare sold me one.

davideo
20th November 2011, 15:43
Could you enlighten us on which thread this was purchased on please?

Dave G :cool:

phiwer
20th November 2011, 16:04
Could you enlighten us on which thread this was purchased on please?

This thread? :)

Maybe I've (or blankstare) have missed something here? I've read the rules regarding selling/buying, there is really nothing specific about Wanting ads.

I've looked at other Wanted threads, and they seem to follow the same pattern as this one. Perhaps Blankstare should've been more open with his first contact with me, but in his defense others have come forward messaging me about offers as well.

Maybe this part isn't clear cut when people open Wanting threads? Not really sure, as this is my first buy.

davideo
20th November 2011, 16:06
The rules state the following
Replying to a Want
If you would like to offer an item in a want thread then please state so in the thread followed by a PM to the member with your price.

So Blankstare should have followed protocol and posted in this thread.

StrontiumDog
20th November 2011, 16:10
Replying to a Want
If you would like to offer an item in a want thread then please state so in the thread followed by a PM to the member with your price.So Blankstare should have followed protocol and posted in this thread.

Yeah like everyone else who offered 1260's via PM did ... I'm sure they followed protocol too :whistle:

phiwer
20th November 2011, 16:11
Replying to a Want
If you would like to offer an item in a want thread then please state so in the thread followed by a PM to the member with your price.

So Blankstare should have followed protocol and posted in this thread.

Aha, quite clear indeed!

But as I said earlier, there have been others offering me as well, without posting in this thread. So not just blankstare made an error in this case, he just happened to have sold me the card in the end.

You live and you learn. I'll make sure, next time I put up a Wanted Thread, that the seller post in the thread prior to messaging me.

davideo
20th November 2011, 16:24
I'll make sure, next time I put up a Wanted Thread, that the seller post in the thread prior to messaging me.

That would make thread maintenance easier.

Thank you