Not open for further replies.

Nozzle

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Suffolk
Amiga Power - Issue 34 (Feb 1994) to Issue 61 (May 1996)
Amiga User International - Jan 1996 - May 1997
Amiga Format - Issue 99 (June 1997) to Issue 135 (April 2000)

P1050271.jpg

This pile of magazines is free to anyone who wants them! I could post them, but that'll involve you paying for the postage... Located in Saxmundham, Suffolk.

Nozzle

Hi there Mr. Nozzle,

I'm a collector of Amiga magazines and I found your advert very interesting. :)

I was wondering how much (roughly) it would cost to ship everything to Norway?

Declaring interest pending postage.

Thanks in advance for your help. (y)

For simplicity, I'd like to give these to tokyoracer as he/she lives in the same county - this means I don't have to to find a large enough, strong enough box and lug it to the post office to dispatch anywhere.

...this said, I respect that this is not giving the person at the front of the queue the chance they deserve for getting there first. Hopefully all the other people in the queue recognise this and are happy enough?

Tokyoracer - please send me a PM and we can organise something

Nozzle

For simplicity, I'd like to give these to tokyoracer as he/she lives in the same county - this means I don't have to to find a large enough, strong enough box and lug it to the post office to dispatch anywhere.

...this said, I respect that this is not giving the person at the front of the queue the chance they deserve for getting there first. Hopefully all the other people in the queue recognise this and are happy enough?

Tokyoracer - please send me a PM and we can organise something

Nozzle

Hi Mr. Nozzle,

That's fine by me. I understand that it is easier delivering these locally. Such magazines weigh a whole lot. :)

Hope Tokyoracer will be happy with the mags.

Cheers!

I collected them earlier, real interesting stuff there thanks Nozzle you're a true gent, FB left. :D

As for selling them, if theres any particular ones you are after let me know but i'm not willing to post loads of them due to the sheer weight and faff. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom