AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
IF any of you have Amiga Format to give away or sell then please let me know(y)

I have a lot of these from roughly 1993 to 1995 with most of the coverdisks and even in some cases the subscribers superdisk. I have been thinking of moving these on for a while but it would have to be a collection job given the volume and weight. I can take a look at the weekend to see what there is exactly because it is boxed up.
Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5

hello BrooksterMax

Norfolk? I guess that is Norwich area isnt it? I am hopless when come to map! :LOL:

Let me know how much the costs and postages....

(y)

Hi Amiga Forever, it is a huge lot and weighs a ton - it really is a car collection job. Having looked at them for the first time in years, my heart is heavy with nostalgia so I want to think again about moving them on - sorry.

I am happy to give away the handful of CU Amiga Magazines that are in there though (y) my love for that magazine is not as strong :D

Hiya Max....

I can understand that......I will be Flogging CU Amiga Mags soon as I have CU AMIGA CD PDF Collections of the Whole Issues (y)

Bump

I am after

ISSUE 1,6,7,8,9,10

Let me know if you have these (y)

Last edited:
Hi,

I have all the issues from 1 through to 136. Would you like me to send the scans of those missing issues? Also do you have Amiga Format Special Issue 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom