Not open for further replies.

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
For sale here I have an official Nintendo - Super Nintendo (SNES) Score Master Arcade Joystick.

This is an extremely well made and solid joystick for the SNES and was designed by Nintendo specifically for flighting games. It has a nice arcade style joystick that feels solid and firm, and the fire buttons are arranged in 2 rows of 3, colour coded and labelled with the standard SNES pad control letter. It has a turbo control switch for each button, to allow rapid fire and auto fire settings individually for each button. It also has a two speed slow-motion switch which can be very useful, and also fun to use.

The whole unit also has some nice weight behind it so doesn't slide around on a desk or table.

This joystick comes in its original box with booklets, inserts and original plastic bag. I've owned this since new and hardly ever used it so the stick and overall control is in nearly new condition.

Price: £30 plus postage.

UK postage would be: City Link: £6.96 or Royal Mail Standard Parcel: £4.41

If you want a quote for international postage just ask.

Buyer to pay the Paypal fees or send as a gift payment.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• Score_Master_1.jpg
    Score_Master_1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • Score_Master_2.jpg
    Score_Master_2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Score_Master_3.jpg
    Score_Master_3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
  • Score_Master_4.jpg
    Score_Master_4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Score_Master_5.jpg
    Score_Master_5.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
@Alex92: Don't forget to declare interest - 'PM incoming' could be about the weather for all we know ;)

@Harrison: Hmm, must've missed this earlier. Interested (2nd), pending postage quote to Denmark? Also, anyone know if it would work on a us SNES?

Last edited:
Sorry I did note that forum rule and thought my post would have been sufficient. Basically my PM is re. payment because I am international, and postage, If there are no issues then I will go ahead and buy it...

Alex.

Sorry I did note that forum rule and thought my post would have been sufficient. Basically my PM is re. payment because I am international, and postage, If there are no issues then I will go ahead and buy it...

Alex.

I don't blame you - it's a nice piece :D

Last edited:
Will work out the shipping to Aus. for you tomorrow and let you know. Will also work out out for Denmark at the same time.

Regarding payment from Aus. I only accept Paypal so we would need to find another Aus. member willing to accept the money and forward it on to me.

I've not had chance to get a shipping quote yet. Sorry guys. Will try and do this weekend if I get time. Been running around doing impending baby stuff.

Sorry everyone for never completing the sale of this item. Right after this item was listed my son was born, then 5 weeks later our house flooded. Anyway...

If those that have already declared interest are still interested then please let me know and we can arrange the trade. :)

It is still available. I'm away this weekend, so will work out shopping costs for those interested in the thread next week and pm you in the order of interest declared.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Hardly any free time these days with a little monster about. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I'm still interested too. Next in line after Skellionz. My ears fill up with the sound of Streetfighter 2 Turbo each time I see this item :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom