PDA

View Full Version : Closed 128mb simms for blizzard ppc etc..

Adonay
8th December 2007, 20:54
Hi i have a few 128mb simms for sale they are all working together with BPPC and will be a decent upgrade if you are thinking about going OS4..
I hope my asking price is fair about 10£ for one and 15£ for two any question feel free to ask me in (PM). Shipping in europe is around 2£ :-D

http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/sale/RAM%20RAM%20RAM.JPG

Thanks for looking...

Ps: note that these modules are to big for B1230 with out scsi same goes for 1240\060 i think will type here when i have tried ....

Hungry Horace
9th December 2007, 21:20
i can confirm these are to big for B-1230 but with the scsi module you -can- get it in, providing you pull the little metal clips over the simm itself, just to be sure it wont move.

unfortuneatly, it pushed my internally mounted CD-Rom drive outwards another 1/2 centimeter, and i'm having to consider a new case-mod. (although i might wait until ive found myself a clockport soundcard hehe)

Adonay
9th December 2007, 23:28
i can confirm these are to big for B-1230 but with the scsi module you -can- get it in, providing you pull the little metal clips over the simm itself, just to be sure it wont move.

unfortuneatly, it pushed my internally mounted CD-Rom drive outwards another 1/2 centimeter, and i'm having to consider a new case-mod. (although i might wait until ive found myself a clockport soundcard hehe)

What a pitty do you need a 128mb module that is the same size as the 32mb ones? I have 2 modules like that they are both doubble sided "kingston" KGS128/R40.. I would off cource like to sell something you can use. Not interested in ripping anyone off ... Contact me... :D

Hungry Horace
15th December 2007, 03:04
its ok adonay, i'm getting on fine with it.

its not worth the hassle / postage tbh!! i'm sure i have a spare a1200 case somewhere (only trouble is, this time i wont be starting with a broken one!)

or maybe if i cant find it, i'll ask around in case (no pun intended) anyone has one left over from a towered a1200.

TiredOfLife
21st January 2008, 02:46
I'll have two if you still have them.

Cheers.

Merlin
21st January 2008, 17:01
Would these work OK in an A4000? I'm thinking ahead, due to the A4000 in the Recycle Bin.

Thanks

Zetr0
21st January 2008, 17:05
they would not work on the motherboard, in fact i am unsure other than the cyberstorm ppc that the 128mb sticks would work on.

Harrison
21st January 2008, 17:34
Would they work in an Amiga One?

Adonay
22nd January 2008, 21:39
@Harrison
No they would not work in an amiga one as it uses SD ram .

@TiredOfLife

Yes i have more of them. Pm me if interested

Adonay
4th February 2008, 18:14
All gone i have a small buffer in case i forgot someone ... Pm me if so .. THREAD LOCKED