Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi folks, does anyone have a ZX81 (preferably broken) they can lend / sell me please?

I'm doing a small charity talk / display at the local Rotary Club next month on the rise of the computer and I want to show some examples of what started it all (and where we are now with maintaing these old machines) and it would be good to show the ZX81 as an example.

Cheers

John

If no one comes forward to donate/ sell you one, you are welcome to borrow mine.

Think I still have my naffed ZX81 - if I didn't chuck it in the recent house move. Will need to hunt for it in the garage, though.

Appreciated TickledPink - thanks.

Phil - thanks for the offer but yours is nice and working so until I exhaust my options for broken ones i won't ask you for a loan of yours just yet :)

John

I forgot to check back. We've only just started going through the garage and it's painstaking work - we just threw in everything in the move and all my retro stuff was moved out first, so it's all in boxes along the back wall.

Do you have a definite date by which you need it?

Hi TickledPink,

Ideally I would like it by the end of this month as my talk isn't until 1st week February.

Cheers

John

Hi folks, anyone got one of these please? Just before I drop Phil a PM and take him up on his loan offer?

Cheers

John

Hello mate !

you can buy mine. It`s only the ZX81 without cable and stuff

give me a pm and we go from there

Thanks Chriss, dropped you a PM.

@thread - thanks folks - agreed a deal with Chriss :)

Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom