In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Unfortunately the 2nd disc from Supremacy has a couple of read/write errors, therefore is impossible to install it to my HD. I've found an ADF on the internet about the second disc, but unfortunately it didn't work as it seems that Supremacy uses a special bootblock which was impossible to copy it back then (or even now).

Thus I'm searching for Supremacy - Disc 2 only.

If you don't want to send/sell me only the second disc, I will go for both discs too, but please bear in mind that I want only that.

hi, I might have this somewhere. I will check tomorrow. If I don't have it, if you send me the disk i can get an .ipf kyroflux restore done.

I havent forgotten about the AF mags either... just busy ;)

That would be nice mate. But how will you do this kryoflux-thingy anyway? :D

No problems about the mags, actually I can wait as I don't really want any packets during the Christmas period for obvious reasons. Take your time and thanks.(y)

Yes, I've heard about Kryoflux before, but again, how you will overwrite the original disc back to be working? It's obvious that I don't want just a copy of the second disc to another floppy.

@Phantom

By grabbing an image of the original disc from the interweb and overwriting your disc with it.

So hopefully restoring you disc to its original working state (y)

Dave G :cool:

@ davideo

Sounds nearly impossible but can-be-done. But the original disc is full of read/write errors, so even formatting this will not be formatted. So what's so special about Kryoflux? If this can be done, then I'm off to order one.

@Phantom

I'm not saying it can be done for definate :oops:

It will depend on how bad your floppy is but it would normally restore a floppy to working condition as long as you can find an original image.

@ davideo

Yes, that's obvious. A disc with read/write errors appears far more easy to be fixed than a floppy with checksum errors. But again if you can write back to floppy then I can easily do a little surgery and put the working magnetic media inside the original disc.

@ davideo

Yes, that's obvious. A disc with read/write errors appears far more easy to be fixed than a floppy with checksum errors. But again if you can write back to floppy then I can easily do a little surgery and put the working magnetic media inside the original disc.

(y)

I've done that with video tapes as a last resort (even with broken cases)

hi, I might have this somewhere. I will check tomorrow. If I don't have it, if you send me the disk i can get an .ipf kyroflux restore done.

Hi mate, any futher news?

looking now!

edit

Went through 400 originals. No joy. Sorry.
If you want to send me your disk, I will try and get it Kyrofluxed.

Last edited:
Sure matey, I really appreciated your time and effort. (y)

I would like to do any transactions after Christmas and New Year's Eve period for obvious reasons, so I'll send the disc to you next year if that's ok with you.

supremacy

supremacy

Unfortunately the 2nd disc from Supremacy has a couple of read/write errors, therefore is impossible to install it to my HD. I've found an ADF on the internet about the second disc, but unfortunately it didn't work as it seems that Supremacy uses a special bootblock which was impossible to copy it back then (or even now).

Thus I'm searching for Supremacy - Disc 2 only.

If you don't want to send/sell me only the second disc, I will go for both discs too, but please bear in mind that I want only that.

this game is being sold on ebay. just the disk's and box, may be worth a look,

hope it helps phantom:::

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amiga-Sup...Computing_RL&hash=item27c14a9707#ht_500wt_923

Thanks mate, but I've already seen and sent my appropriate message to him. :)

Please close this thread. I'll be a happy-Kryoflux-owner soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom