VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
I have the following books to offer for the cost of postage:

Amiga E The new Amiga Programming Language - 132 page guide that originall came free with CU Amiga - reserved for arnljot
Art Expression The Amiga Illustration Program - manual only (no idea where the disks went)
Soft-Logik Page Stream User Manual Release 3 - manual only (no idea where the disks went) - reserved for merlin
Amiga Surfing - Book explaining the different ways of hooking your miggy up to the web and installing/configuring the software required.
Maxiplan Award Winning Amiga Spreadsheet Program - manual only (no idea where the disks went)

Magazines:

Amiga Computing issue 78 (oct 1994) - reserved for merlin

Amiga Format Issue 99 (two copies),100,101,102,104,105,106,107,108,122 & 129 - reserved for merlin

Thanks

Mike

Re: Some Amiga books/magazines for recycle

Oooooooooo....

Can you please let me know what the postage would be for the magazines and the Pagestream User Manual?

I can then arrange payment, as long as I don't have to sell a kidney..... :laugh:

Thanks

If i pick up some software from your bin, that amiga e book looks nice too

Hi Merlin, i should be able to box up the page stream manual
arnljot, i've replied to your answer in the recycle software section.

Mike

:oops: perhaps it's time for feedback??

---------- Post added at 01:30 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

Nop, the deal url is invalid... :-(

Hey all, to be honest i don't think the pagestream book was ever shipped so the thread is very old but very inactive. I'd suggest we close it although i do still have the book should merlin decide he would like it.

Hey all, to be honest i don't think the pagestream book was ever shipped so the thread is very old but very inactive. I'd suggest we close it although i do still have the book should merlin decide he would like it.

I see this item is still not claimed - would 2 years be long enough a wait to declare my NEW interest in the PageStream 3 manual :LOL:, and while I'm at it, I'd take the Art Expression manual as well.

I'd definitely pay up within 2 years :D, make that 2 days. (y)

D.T.

Hi DT, i'm sure 2 years is long enough for new interest but sadly all of these items are long gone.

Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom