PDA

View Full Version : Closed FS: Maxiplan 500, Superbase Pers., Aegis Terminal, Font Set1

Nyle
16th May 2009, 14:21
I have a few original software titles in box for sale.

I will ship anywhere in the world that the USPS goes to. I recommend Priority Mail International. The prices do not include shipping which will be at cost. (You can estimate shipping from US zipcode 13083 and the weight is listed next to the item ) If you are in the US, I can also ship UPS. [I can combine items for shipping]

Items are sold as is, everyone in this community knows floppies age. I did insert the disks, on the opened titles, into my A1200 and they mounted and opened - That is all the testing I did.

:woot: EDIT - BLOW OUT - ALL 4 Titles for $20 plus shipping. :woot: I can remove original boxes if you want to save shipping.

-----------------------------
Amiga Aegis Diga! Terminal Emulator Software (MIB) - $10 1 lb 6 oz status: Not Sold
Aegis Diga! Terminal Emulator - VT-52, VT-100, Textronix

Condition: New, still sealed in the shrink wrap. As such, I can't test the disks for proper function.
Gold Disk Amiga Font Set 1 (MIB) - $8 12 oz status: Not Sold
Times - Symbol - Freeform - Helvetica - Hamilton - Ashwell - Courier - Alexandra

Add the profesional touch to your corespondence and page layouts. Create headlines. Select the right typeface to convey your message. Add spice to your desktop publishing. Send notes with flair.

Condition: New shrink wrap sleeve. I can't test disks because I don't want to open it. Sold as is.
Amiga Maxiplan 500 (version 1.8 on disk) - $25 2 lb 4 oz status: Not Sold

The Leading Amiga spreadsheet. MaxiPlan was the first Excel-class GUI spreadsheet program for the Amiga.

Condition: Used in box with manual and disks. Disks all appear to work but due to age is sold as is.
----------------------------
Amiga Superbase Personal Relational Database Software - $15 2 lb 4 oz status: Not Sold

Superbase is an end-user desktop database program that started on the Commodore PET and was ported from that to various operating systems over the course of more than 20 years.

Condition: Used in box with manual and disks. Disks all appear to work but due to age is sold as is.

Thanks,
-Nyle

Nyle
22nd February 2010, 05:04
Still all available. I'll leave this up a while more and then close it.

-Nyle