PDA

View Full Version : Found A4000D Parts [HD Bracket, Plastic Divider and Caps]

SkydivinGirl
8th December 2011, 16:23
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a couple things for my spare A4000D. I need the hard drive mounting brackets and the plastic that goes between the brackets and the daughter board. Please let me know if you have some you are willing to part with. :thumbsup:

I'm also looking for a Cap Kit for it. What's the best way to determine the number and type of caps that I need?

Thanks!

Heather

davideo
8th December 2011, 16:25
@SDG

Cosmos has a thread selling complete kits.

He just needs the version number of your boards.

Dave G :cool:

thgill
8th December 2011, 16:27
I'm also looking for a Cap Kit for it. What's the best way to determine the number and type of caps that I need?

Save yourself the headache and order a kit from Cosmos:

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=4400&highlight

SkydivinGirl
8th December 2011, 16:51
Thanks guys! I'll get my motherboard information tonight and check with Cosmos tomorrow.

Now I'm just looking for the HD Brackets and plastic daughter board protector. :thumbsup:

Heather

davideo
8th December 2011, 21:11
The daughter board protector could be made from a laminator pocket :thumbsup:

You would just need to cut it to size.

Dave G :cool:

SkydivinGirl
5th January 2012, 13:38
Hey guys!

I'll probably get the caps from Cosmos but I'm still looking for the hard drive brackets and the plastic divider. If I can't find the divider then I really like davideo's suggestion, so long as it doesn't attract static electricity. :)

Heather

mjnurney
5th January 2012, 13:55
Hi I think I have hard drive brackets and plastic somewhere - free just pay the post ?

SkydivinGirl
5th January 2012, 14:00
Yes! Thank you so much. :D Please let me know if there's anything you're looking for. I'll send you a PM with my shipping information. Just let me know if you find them.

I love the users here. :)

Heather

SkydivinGirl
26th January 2012, 00:56
mjnurney was able to provide me with the hard drive brackets! Thanks so much for your help! Leaving feedback now.

I'll close this thread as well since I think I can come up with the other parts on my own.

Thanks again Mike!

Heather