Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

I would like to add a Commodore Pet or Super Pet to my collection. It must in fully working condition and overall good cosmetic shape. I would prefer getting a system with at least 32K Memory but will consider other memory amounts.

Thanks!

Heather

I hope you succeed. They seem to be awesome but also hard to come by. I will keep my eyes out in this area for you and let you know if I find something in good condition (y)

Thank you so much! I actually had one about 15 years ago but I tossed it. :Doh: Way before I was back into retro computing. :(

Heather

I just received my brand new CFFA 3000 Card! Lately I've been thinking about trimming down my collection and I've decided to start with the Apple computers that I own since I really don't have any sentimental connection to them and never owned them before they were retro. :)

I will consider trading my CFFA 3000 Card Version 1 Rev C + Floppy Remote Switch for a Commodore Pet that meets my needs.

Attachments

• 2011-12-09_15-28-22_878.jpg
    2011-12-09_15-28-22_878.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-12-09_15-28-28_552.jpg
    2011-12-09_15-28-28_552.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011-12-09_15-28-53_384.jpg
    2011-12-09_15-28-53_384.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
super pet commodore pet

super pet commodore pet

Hi hope this might help there's a guy on this web site who has a very large collection of old amiga system including super pet's and commodore pet's
who are looking for trade's who might do a deal with you for you to get a commodore pet. i havent spoken to any one on the site, they have unit's for trade, it's worth a try,

http://www.old-computers.com/club/collectors/default.asp

one guy is called martin's marcelo has 7 unit's for trade, if you look down the list of the collector's you will see the one's who have trade unit's may even sell,

just thought id try and help if possible,

I just received my brand new CFFA 3000 Card! Lately I've been thinking about trimming down my collection and I've decided to start with the Apple computers that I own since I really don't have any sentimental connection to them and never owned them before they were retro. :)

I will consider trading my CFFA 3000 Card Version 1 Rev C + Floppy Remote Switch for a Commodore Pet that meets my needs.

Now i'm kicking myself in the butt I had a pet i'm not sure of the model
I know it had a Chicklet keyboard the keys were gold and I got it for
nothing from a guy I worked for but I had a car wreck and could not
get back it was a part time job in the day time I only had a car at night
then after 3 months I got a car and he closed down..:(

:coffee:

@pucca4466

Thanks for the link! I'll look to see what they have available. (y)

@ChrisUnionNJ

The PETs with the chicklet keyboard tend to be more collectible since they were only made for one year. I prefer the ones with the VIC/C64 style keys myself.

Heather

pet super

pet super

@pucca4466

Thanks for the link! I'll look to see what they have available. (y)

@ChrisUnionNJ

The PETs with the chicklet keyboard tend to be more collectible since they were only made for one year. I prefer the ones with the VIC/C64 style keys myself.

Heather

your welcome, you will be amazed at how many people have loads of item's, one of them i think is German has 187 unit's, good job its not blood or he would be the first ever mobile blood bank. lol get it units? :nuts: its ok im nuts,

I managed to get a PET on evil bay. It turns on but no other testing was done so I took a bit of a chance on it. I'll close this thread for now and start a new one if needed. :)

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom