Not open for further replies.

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I've got a lot of Computer Arts and Digit! design magazines, all with cover CD/DVD I'm looking to find a new home for.

For Digit! I've got right from issue 2 up to when the magazine ended and renamed to Digital Arts. All the cover disks are in a disc folder.

And for the Computer Arts magazines I can't remember when they date from, but it must be around 1999 and have subscribed since then so will be looking to find a new home for them up to the end fairly recent issues, but will probably keep the issues from the last couple of years for myself as they are still relevant to me.

I don't want any money for them. I just want to find them a new home. Anyone wanting this lot will need to collect as this is a lot of magazines and would be impossible to ship, so UK members only. I would be willing to delivery them, or meet halfway if you paid my petrol expenses of say £10 for up to 50 miles from Southampton - Chichester area. Otherwise collection would be from near Southampton.

I'm going to keep this open for interest until the end of January, then sadly they will have to go for recycling. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom