PDA

View Full Version : Wanted playstation 1 games

morcar
30th December 2011, 23:34
If you have any unwanted PS1 games and want to just get rid let me know and i would pay postage. These games for my own collection as i intend to start to collecting Playstation 1 games.

fitzsteve
30th December 2011, 23:59
Have you tried any charity shops? They usually have lots of PS1 games :thumbsup:

Tajmaster
31st December 2011, 00:15
Id say car boot sales too but there arent that many this time of year. I see PS1 and PS2 games by the truck load at boot sales.

You could of course also buy my bargain PSOne bundle:

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=21123

[ducks to avoid objects being thrown at him by morcar for the cheap plug]
:D

davideo
31st December 2011, 00:28
My eldest daughter has got a few (10+) PS1 games she would like to get rid of for a modest price.

If you're interested I could PM a list to you.

Dave G :cool:

morcar
31st December 2011, 07:35
Id say car boot sales too but there arent that many this time of year. I see PS1 and PS2 games by the truck load at boot sales.

if i had the money I would mate cuz most of those games both the kids and I would play them. I already have a PSONE with 2 Dual Shock Pads and a Steering wheel (which I am no good at)

I did have 20 quid on me but i spent that on a bundle of PSONE games from fleebay along with a few other bits and bobs so for a little while i am skint.

I do have some stuff though that I will be selling on here in the coming the weeks though.

Tajmaster
31st December 2011, 10:32

if i had the money I would mate cuz most of those games both the kids and I would play them. I already have a PSONE with 2 Dual Shock Pads and a Steering wheel (which I am no good at)

I did have 20 quid on me but i spent that on a bundle of PSONE games from fleebay along with a few other bits and bobs so for a little while i am skint.

I do have some stuff though that I will be selling on here in the coming the weeks though.

No problem buddy :) I dont think its going anywhere anyway :blink: :lol:

@mods

Can someone please move this thread to the Wanted>Software>Other section :thumbsup:

davideo
31st December 2011, 10:47
@mods

Can someone please move this thread to the Wanted>Software>Other section :thumbsup:

Done :thumbsup:

Dave G :cool:

Tajmaster
31st December 2011, 10:54
Thanks Dave :thumbsup:

roy_bates
31st December 2011, 11:02
do they have to be original?

the reason im asking is because there is a hack to play the thousands of copys available on the net,on the ps1

morcar
31st December 2011, 21:57
yeah i want the real discs as i have a few backups but i want to get rid and replace with the real thing now. Its time that in the coming year i get rid of my copies and replace everything with the real thing. It will be a big task but i think i can do it.

HamStar50
11th January 2012, 16:38
Do you have a GameStation or Game near you? All PS1 games are 50p as of today...worth picking up a couple

Spaffy
8th February 2012, 20:39
I have mint condition originals of resident evil 1,2 and 3 and dino crisis. I am aware these four titles are pretty rare now and fetch a very good price on scumbay but im reluctant to sell them unless theyr to a collector.
I would be interested in swapping them for a 2mb pcmcia memory card though

sqweek01
9th February 2012, 15:58
If I can get my other half to have a sort out of his PS games I'll (well I suppose we?) let you know :)

Not interested in any PS2 games are you? Hes already sorted those!

Regards

Clare

We sorted the PS1 games out last night, quite a lot. Will be listing between now & next week.