Not open for further replies.

Buggster

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Cornwall
Hi All, I am looking for an Amstrad Multisync Monitor for the mega PC that Amstrad made. I managed to pick a system up from Ebay but when it arrived the machine didn't have the correct monitor. It turns out that the bloke didnt even know what the megadrive bit was for when he got the machine so just upgraded to a bigger monitor and dumped the original in the recycling centre....

I can't afford to pay a lot but I am sure something could be worked out.

regards
Bugg
:)

Are you still looking for one of these?

I have decided to get rid of mine, I have an original MegaPC Mouse and MegaPC white megadrive controller. I'm sure I have the original disks that came with the system as well (I will need to check) Ill do the lot for £20 + postage (paypal Gift)

If Buggster doesnt want it I will certainly take it off your hands for that. :)

I lost the reset button for mine and it didn't have a white controller or a genuine mouse etc.

Not heard anything back - So I have all of this reserved for tokyo racer and will take some photos this week.

Guys, this is Buggsters wanted thread, could you set up your own thread for this deal?

Furthermore I didn't think it was the done thing to declare interest in other people wanted threads, a Mod will need to clear this up though.

Steve.

Fitzy is right though, it is not on to declare interest in someone else's wanted thread, you should create your own wanted as it can lead to exactly this sort of situation.

Good manners and forum etiquette would suggest that Buggster has first dibs on the kit that Gaz has offered. Gaz had waited a reasonable amount of time for a reply. So it is fine for you to proceed as you have stated as long as Buggster no longer wants the kit, however you must make a thread of your own for the new trade.

Fitzy is right though, it is not on to declare interest in someone else's wanted thread, you should create your own wanted as it can lead to exactly this sort of situation.

Good manners and forum etiquette would suggest that Buggster has first dibs on the kit that Gaz has offered. Gaz had waited a reasonable amount of time for a reply. So it is fine for you to proceed as you have stated as long as Buggster no longer wants the kit, however you must make a thread of your own for the new trade.
Apologies, although it would have been nice for this to have been picked up last month but nevermind.

From what I could tell Buggster is after the monitor, not the machine. As you can tell I am after the latter so I can't see anyone losing out but I didn't hear anything from gazcbm anyway so if you did need the machine buggster then if you want I can hand dibs back to you. I thought I was being fair since I was only declaring interest IF Buggster wasn't interested. Since gazcbm PM'd but never heard back it would have seemed (to me at-least) he wasn't. Although it would seem a bit pointless making another thread but anyway, i'l take this on board.

If he was offering what he had asked for I would have done what you said r0jaws.

Yes it would have been better if we had of picked it up in the last 20 days, or it had been reported by someone, or you had started your own wanted thread as is normal procedure.

However, if Buggster and Gaz are amenable to your solution then there is no problem.
Buggster gets his monitor, you get the base unit.

Gaz did offer the whole lot to Buggster originally, so they will have to make that call.

@Buggster,
You waited rather a long time to reply hence this situation, Gaz has every right to retract his offer and move on, I suggest you make a rather more speedy decision this time so as to not hold up proceedings any further.

Would love the monitor, and if available the keyboard and mouse. I really didn't mind the other chap asking for the bits, As I had taken some time to answer. Due to both health and that I work long hours and don't always get chance to post much, sometimes I log on and then the phone will go so I end up working for 2 or 3 hours and forget that I am on the forum, then close down without checking.

Howeever yes I would still be interested.

regards
Bugg

So to clarify, as your post is a little unclear, you want the monitor, keyboard and mouse. The base unit would be available for Tokyoracer?

Or do you want the whole lot?

Mouse keyboard and monitor would be great, however I would take the lot if the price was right and then offer my base to tokyo rather than split up yours. that way both of us have the same deal.

if that makes sence

regards
Bugg

I think Gazcbm needs to clarify whats on offer cause from his post i read that there is only a monitor, mouse and controller on offer and don't believe there is a base.

Not heard anything so I am assuming that the gent has changed his mind or is not around to post :) still looking if anyone has one.

Just at work at the mo but will reply properly later

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334843620041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334843620041.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334843636643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334843636643.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334843709781.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334843709781.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 3
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334843726028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334843726028.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334843748144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334843748144.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Wow looks like I missed some goings on here!

Not wanting to go over old ground... I had waited for Bugg and had no reply so I moved the offer to Tokyo. I spoke with Tokyo over PM and informed him that it could be a while before I could photograph and and get my act together.

As Scrappy pointed out, my base was not offered at all. However after speaking with Tokyo I have changed my mind.

So.... in the interests of fairness..

The original request was for a Monitor. If Bugg is still interested its his for £15 + P&P (paypal gift)

The controller, base, mouse and software can be Tokyos for £20 + P&P (Paypal Gift)

Hope this clarifies things a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom