Closed Apple iMac G4 1.0GHZ, 1.5Gb RAM, 80GB HDD, Leopard OS X, 15" Screen, Airport Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi folks,

As per the title. I have this iMac 15" for sale. Very good and clean condition; near mint in fact. I was using it as a cool piece of kit in the kitchen to play music from :) Need the space now so rather than put yet another piece of kit into the loft I'm selling it.

Comes as stated and has MS Office 2008 preinstalled.

I've attached a couple of pictures but if anyone needs any other photo's or more info - just drop me a note.

Price is £80 plus postage (paypal gift or fees paid please).

Cheers all (y)

John

Attachments

• IMAG0216 [800x600].jpg
    IMAG0216 [800x600].jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0217 [800x600].jpg
    IMAG0217 [800x600].jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Great computer, I sent my daughter to University with one because she got a virus on her Windows laptop within a week.

I couldn't get 10.5 on it though, only 10.4.

Comes with mouse and keyboard? ... combo cdrw + dvdr drive?

Not declaring interest, need to see if I can find space and make up a reasonable story about why I needed to buy it...

I would like to declare my interest in this. One question. What type of disc-drive does it have (CD, DVD, Writer?)

---------- Post added at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

One more question. Which version of MacOS came bundled with the machine originally?

declare interest

declare interest

declare interest is it still for sale(y)

Hi folks - to answer the questions asked:

@Ratfink; yes it comes with Keyboard and mouse as pictured and according to the system info it can read CD's and DVD's but only write CD's

@Nicholas; I have no idea what it came with originally - this is how I got it.

Nicholas - you're first in line for this just now; followed by DJ

Cheers

John

For Sale Again

For Sale Again

Decided to sell it again as I haven't used it all year. New reduced price of £80 plus postage (approx £10 / £15 or so in the UK but will get exact price once packed and weighed)

Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom