Not open for further replies.

DetpaX

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
am after a cheap as possible amiga 1200 hard drive that has workbench pre-installed. not bothered what version of workbench it is. poss with wb disks (orig if pre installed) pm me

4gb would be ideal or even 6gb? has tobe ide not cf

let me know how much all inc

thanks

det

Last edited:
hi
i have one with WB3.1 just installed
IBM 2"1/2 6 Go. 2"1/2 wire and A1200 Cradle.
looking for 10€ but shipping to UK will be high :/

@thread, if workbench is pre installed on the drive you need to also include the genuine workbench disks in the sale.

This is just to keep everything above board regarding any copyright issues.

All the best,
Steve.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

I have an WB1.2 disk and 4 gb HD do you want that?
I can just do a COPY ALL CLONE DF0: to DH0: from it :p
No cradle but cable i do have
6 pounds + postage

:LOL: No all amigas are backwards compatitle with workbench. Newer software ofteen needs kickstart specific librarys buy they reside in kickstart mos of them. Well i have a partition on HD with it and it boots in AGA 1200 on winuae and also in my A500 with 32bit 3.0 kickstarts The fish disks is da **** ttouse on os 1.2!
I wasn't joking. But if i had original working disks for 3.0/3.1 would of course send them.

ahh i see m8, thats something i have never ever tried, anything lower than 3.0 on my amiga 1200.

Well it's a bit limiting it's just that i had an HDD i don't use and thinking i could get rid of it. However there's probably plenty of these around.
Also i think you can use as big HDD as you want but you can't partition anything higher than 4Gb (unless you use IDEFix or newer scsi.device)
So there's no need to limit yourself to an 8Gb HDD.

BTW the one i have is 3Gb not 4 just checked my bad, sorry

I am still after a hard drive if anyone has one for sale, not been on in a few days as ive had a bad reaction to an operation i recently had :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom