Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
One of the very nice ladies from our Customer Services came to me the other day. Her grandfather has passed away and they are doing a house clearance.

One item they have found is a Sinclair ZX-81, in good condition (in a damaged polystyrene liner, but no box) with a (brand new looking) Memotech 16k expansion, a Psion 'Flight Simulator' game on cassette, a book called 'Peek, Poke, Byte and Ram' by Ian Stewart & Robin Jones and a (boxed) Sanyo Slim 5G cassette recorder. It's untested and the mains adapter for the ZX-81 has no plug on it, but that's easily fixed. The warranty card hints at it being 1982 vintage. It appears to be complete, apart from the missing mains plug.

She is asking £40 + shipping, due to condition of the unit and packaging. This price is negotiable.

She has asked me to offer this on her behalf, as this is the only item on offer, she wants it to go to a good home and she felt that it was not worth a membership just to offer one item for sale.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and i'll put you in touch with her.

Hello my friend,

I offfer 30£+shipment, but frist I whould like if possible see some photos.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Fernandoue

@ Lojamiga

I'll post some pictures later today.

The lady will accept £30 plus shipping. Pictures as below.

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

Apologies for the quality of phone pictures, the camera in it isn't great. As you can see, the polystyrene box is damaged; however, the computer and it's accessories are in perfect condition. I can fit a UK plug to the mains adapter if you need one fitted. She has also found some more ZX-81 books that she will add to the offer at no additional cost.

OK,

The ZX-81 is provisionally sold to Lojamiga.

Fernando has been put in direct contact with the lady selling the ZX-81 and things are pending the quote for the shipping costs and payment.

Hi people,

Just to informom, I'm stilling waiting for the shipping costs!

Kind regards,
Fernando

No problem, Fernando; I'll chase this up in the morning for you.

(y)

Hello...

The Zx it arrived and in great condition, all is perfect. (y)
Thank you Merlin for all. :)

Positive Feedback received and positive feedback left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom